The PRIDE of UFC....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omfg. Gross.
    "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

Comment

• Career ending.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

• What happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
          Career ending.
          For those who didn't see it, details please!

Comment

• Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
            What happened?
            Broken floppy leg.

https://vine.co/v/h9EFuTrFwgO

Comment

Career ending.
              He is done. Oh man that was nasty.
              "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                He is done. Oh man that was nasty.
                Ariel Helwani tweeted that Silva is screaming at the top of his lungs backstage and that he's never heard anything like it.
                -Turtle
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by scottie View Post
                  For those who didn't see it, details please!
                  Anderson wound up and threw a hard kick that Weidman checked which resulted in a compound fracture and Silva's foot wrapping around Weidman's leg. It was disgusting. Silva immediately went down screaming and they called an immediate TKO. Doctors kept pressure on his leg and they took him out on a stretcher while he was screaming. One of the nastiest injuries I have ever watched.
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

Comment

• Video on Bleacher Report if you want to see, I'd advise against it. If you don't have the bleacher report app I don't know what you are thinking.

One of the most disturbing things I've seen in sports.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

Ariel Helwani tweeted that Silva is screaming at the top of his lungs backstage and that he's never heard anything like it.
                      Jr almost threw up on the replay, Captain said "rewind it, I want to see it again" I'm worried about that one.
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

• Glad I didn't see it.

Comment

• Not as bad as that Louisville kid but bad nonetheless

Comment

• Dang. That is too bad.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                              What question?
                              It just means that you are using circular logic. "He should win because he is the best."

A moot point now. I bet his career is done.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                                Captain said "rewind it, I want to see it again" I'm worried about that one.
                                I see a bright future for the boy.

Open (compound) fracture, if it is a clean break, should heal in a out 4-6 months. He should be walking before then. Long term recovery around 9-12 months. Depending on the amount of soft tissue damage, he may be able to get back in the ring.
                                "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Working...
                                X