No announcement yet.

The PRIDE of UFC....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bones Jones picks up a DUI. Come on youngster!

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UFC...New-York-42859

Comment

• Anyone watching the fights tonight? The boys and I area settled in and ready for some action.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        Anyone watching the fights tonight? The boys and I area settled in and ready for some action.
        I'm passing. I may try and find a stream online, but typically the heavyweight fights are boring. It's funny but this class used to seem stacked. Not so much anymore.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
          I'm passing. I may try and find a stream online, but typically the heavyweight fights are boring. It's funny but this class used to seem stacked. Not so much anymore.
          I just tuned in to see Big Country. LOL. For a guy I couldn't stand for a long time, he's pure entertainment. Love that dude.
          -Turtle
          sigpic

Comment

• I've watched all night. The fights have been entertaining, but quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
              I've watched all night. The fights have been entertaining, but quick.
              Varner looked dang good. Too bad he's such a bitch.
              -Turtle
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                I've watched all night. The fights have been entertaining, but quick.
                Super quick.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

• That was a lot of blood. Yikes.
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                    That was a lot of blood. Yikes.
                    That was wild, lots of big 1st round action tonight.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

• I don't get what Mir was trying to do in that fight, stand in front of Dos Santos and get punched?
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

• Sounds like Mir got that 90s skater haircut punched right off his head.

Comment

• what the hell was that Mir. You looked like Lesnar in your experience level. You have a guy that you admit can outbox you and you stand and trade with him for 2 rounds and attempt 1 freaking take down. Idiot.

Comment

• JDS v. Velasquez II. Make it happen Dana.

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                              I don't get what Mir was trying to do in that fight, stand in front of Dos Santos and get punched?
                              Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                              what the hell was that Mir. You looked like Lesnar in your experience level. You have a guy that you admit can outbox you and you stand and trade with him for 2 rounds and attempt 1 freaking take down. Idiot.
                              I was so disgusted with that fight I turned it off as soon as the fight was stopped. Did Mir say anything in the post fight about it? I have no clue what he was trying to do. That was the stupidest game plan ever. It reminded me of Mike Tyson's famous quote that everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

Comment

• UFC Bans Jason Miller for being a moron...lol.
                                "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Working...
                                X