Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
    I think he is their head of scouting.
    Yeah he has something to do with jazz scouting or personnel management.
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
      I wouldn't mind Landry or Scola
      Dido. Although, both seem like long shots. They'll end up with Haslem, if anybody.

I might be the only Jazz fan who is actually looking forward to life without Boozer and his vagina roaming around outside the paint.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by camleish View Post
        Yeah he has something to do with jazz scouting or personnel management.
        I think it for the Memphis Grizzlies now and not the Jazz.
        "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
          I think it for the Memphis Grizzlies now and not the Jazz.
          You're right. this thought to text software really needs some improvements
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
            Dido. Although, both seem like long shots. They'll end up with Haslem, if anybody.

I might be the only Jazz fan who is actually looking forward to life without Boozer and his vagina roaming around outside the paint.
            I'm looking forward to it
            just pissed mgmt didn't do what most fans wanted and got something in return long ago.

Comment

• Evans has some hops (and arms).
              http://www.nba.com/video/games/jazz/...s=iref:nbahpt2
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacob View Post
                just pissed mgmt didn't do what most fans wanted and got something in return long ago.
                Agreed.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacob View Post
                  My guess is KOC would have shipped his ass when he had the chance but Jerry's "win now" mentality go in the way.
                  So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Isn't this a major PR nightmare for the Jazz?

For the last several summers they've sat on their hands and done nothing, claiming "we were injured and we're young - if we just stick together we'll get better".

Doing nothing every summer, by itself, is worthy of criticism. So this summer, following several consecutive summers when they did nothing, they not only have done nothing once again, but it's a huge net loss considering their leading scorer and rebounder has packed his bags.

How will they spin this one?
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

• Everything I am reading says the Jazz are working on a sign and trade. I doubt the Jazz get much back. But even a Taj Gibson or James Johnson would help.

Instead I am guessing all they get is a trade exception which with AKs expiring deal could be valuable.

Also it looks like if Lebron does not pick the Knicks, David Lee will go to Golden State in a sign and trade for Ronny Turiaf and Anthony Randolph.
                      *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                        Everything I am reading says the Jazz are working on a sign and trade. I doubt the Jazz get much back. But even a Taj Gibson or James Johnson would help.

Instead I am guessing all they get is a trade exception which with AKs expiring deal could be valuable.

Also it looks like if Lebron does not pick the Knicks, David Lee will go to Golden State in a sign and trade for Ronny Turiaf and Anthony Randolph.
                        What incentive does Chicago have though? If they can sign Booz and fill their roster with lower salaried players why would they S&T? Taj is a 2nd year big with talent on the cheap and they won't give up JJ right away. Just my opinion.
                        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                          What incentive does Chicago have though? If they can sign Booz and fill their roster with lower salaried players why would they S&T? Taj is a 2nd year big with talent on the cheap and they won't give up JJ right away. Just my opinion.
                          I don't think they like James Johnson at all. My guess is they wouldn't mind giving up on him, even this early.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                            I don't think they like James Johnson at all. My guess is they wouldn't mind giving up on him, even this early.
                            They have to fill theirslots though and after the dust settles and if they have two new Max guys they will keep warm bodies.
                            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• If the Jazz could get Taj Gibson out of Boozer that would be great. Someone in the middle to help out soft Okur and undersized Sap.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

• At least we gave Okur an extention.

Comment

Working...
                                X