"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
    also not playing 2 for 1 when they had the ball with game tied.
    This was the one I didn't understand at the time. Hence my refernce to time management.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• kuzma is eminently punchable
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Trey Lyles
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Loved that block by Exum on Cro-Magnon Marjanovic.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• That Dwayne Wade comparison doesn’t look so far-fetched now. Damn this kid is special.
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
              That Dwayne Wade comparison doesn’t look so far-fetched now. Damn this kid is special.
              Dwayne Wade with a jump shot.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Jingles is a really good passer.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Clinched.

Win the next 2 and Jazz are 3 seed. Do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                    Clinched.

Comment

• An amazing run and a really fun team to watch.
                      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Clinched.

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Clinched.

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Clinched.

Comment

Clinched.

Comment

• gsw +7.5 hmmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X