If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Find information, resources and relevant links for bigskytv.org. This domain may be for sale.
"Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum
"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla
It used to be a paid service, but the quality was so horrible everyone who subscribed griped and they gave it to us free this year. I follow Idaho St. football on BSTV.
BTW, if it makes you feel any better, beating Utah in hoops isn't even close to our greatest upset ever.
It used to be a paid service, but the quality was so horrible everyone who subscribed griped and they gave it to us free this year. I follow Idaho St. football on BSTV.
BTW, if it makes you feel any better, beating Utah in hoops isn't even close to our greatest upset ever.
I was thinking that is was the best internet feed for a game I have seen.
"Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum
"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla
I was thinking that is was the best internet feed for a game I have seen.
It has gotten much better this year. I'm assuming they'll start charging again next year. Even when they charge, it's a great deal. I used to pay $3.95 a game.
It has gotten much better this year. I'm assuming they'll start charging again next year. Even when they charge, it's a great deal. I used to pay $3.95 a game.
So you're an ISU fan? You've got a freshman from here, Sherrod Baldwin, that went to school with my daughter. He's the first D-1 men's BB player from the school.
Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!
For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.
Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."
So you're an ISU fan? You've got a freshman from here, Sherrod Baldwin, that went to school with my daughter. He's the first D-1 men's BB player from the school.
I grew up there and went to school at ISU. Most people couldn't care less, but I love 1-AA football, especially the Big Sky. Back in the day, we had a pretty good rivalry going with Boise State.
I was thinking that is was the best internet feed for a game I have seen.
I watched the last minute. I loved that the announcers were a couple seconds ahead of the video feed. The video feed was actually really good, I just couldn't stand hearing the announcers on the free throws say it was good as the ball was leaving the hand of the shooter.
I watched the last minute. I loved that the announcers were a couple seconds ahead of the video feed. The video feed was actually really good, I just couldn't stand hearing the announcers on the free throws say it was good as the ball was leaving the hand of the shooter.
Two years ago when I was forced to watch several games online (due to no slingbox) the quality was no where near what this one was tonight. In fact last year when I watched the USU v Utah bball game it wasnt as good as this tonight.
"Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum
"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla
Comment