Kill the Mavericks! - BYU vs UTA

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69746

    #1

    Kill the Mavericks! - BYU vs UTA

    The hell with football. Let's get some b-ball chatter going.


    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
  • BigFatMeanie
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 7119

    #2
    After the football game we had dinner at Rodizio and now we’re relaxing on campus until time to head over to the Marriott Center, which doesn’t have great WiFi.

    Comment

    • Pelado
      Bald not naked
      • Sep 2010
      • 21152

      #3
      In guessing Childs will be the leading scorer and rebounder tonight.

      Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

      Comment

      • Clark Addison
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 10316

        #4
        Originally posted by Pelado View Post
        In guessing Childs will be the leading scorer and rebounder tonight.

        Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
        relatively safe bet on the rebounds.

        My prediction: UTA will not score 105 points.

        Although, the way the day is going, I am probably not going to put any money on it.

        Comment

        • Clark Addison
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 10316

          #5
          Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuke!!

          Comment

          • Jeff Lebowski
            Corporate lackey for Jesus
            • Nov 2008
            • 69746

            #6
            This team is big.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

            Comment

            • LiveCoug
              LA Ute loves me
              • Nov 2008
              • 18489

              #7
              Sigh.

              Comment

              • Jeff Lebowski
                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                • Nov 2008
                • 69746

                #8
                %#€£##!!

                They can’t miss. And we are ice cold.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                Comment

                • LiveCoug
                  LA Ute loves me
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 18489

                  #9
                  I mean, honestly.

                  Comment

                  • Topper
                    Pre-Historic Man
                    • Nov 2011
                    • 11764

                    #10
                    BYU sucks at everything today.
                    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                    Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                    Comment

                    • Jeff Lebowski
                      Corporate lackey for Jesus
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 69746

                      #11
                      2-16 so far on threes.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                      Comment

                      • LiveCoug
                        LA Ute loves me
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 18489

                        #12
                        I'm sad. Basketball was supposed to cheer me up.

                        UTA destroying us 2 years in a row in Provo. Unbelievable.

                        Comment

                        • Jeff Lebowski
                          Corporate lackey for Jesus
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 69746

                          #13
                          No bueno.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                          Comment

                          • LiveCoug
                            LA Ute loves me
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 18489

                            #14
                            And no need to watch anymore.

                            Comment

                            • tooblue
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 5138

                              #15
                              Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                              And no need to watch anymore.
                              Bryant injured his knee. If it keeps him out, it will be a looooong season.

                              Comment

                              Working...