Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    My deepest apologies.
    A perennial all-star like Justin Hamilton? You should be ashamed.

Comment

• "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
        Don't let the door hit you on the backside, Mika. Have fun in Italy.
        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
          Why begrudge the young man taking what is likely his best opportunity to live his dream? There are too many cons to staying a BYU. Risk of injury, lack of dedicated time to focus on your game. School work. What's more, if you are faced with ending up on a team of chuckers who don't play defence regardless your choice, better at age 23 to make a D-league roster. Whether he get's drafted or not, he will get invited to play on a teams summer league team, and his chances of making a D-league roster are very high. Additionally, if there is interest. He can head to Europe and have an adventure.

Comment

• In Dastrup we trust!!

:rowtheboat:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
              Originally posted by tooblue View Post
              Why begrudge the young man taking what is likely his best opportunity to live his dream? There are too many cons to staying a BYU. Risk of injury, lack of dedicated time to focus on your game. School work. What's more, if you are faced with ending up on a team of chuckers who don't play defence regardless your choice, better at age 23 to make a D-league roster. Whether he get's drafted or not, he will get invited to play on a teams summer league team, and his chances of making a D-league roster are very high. Additionally, if there is interest. He can head to Europe and have an adventure.
              He doesn't give a shit about Mika. Especially after Mika diluted his gene pool by marrying some pigmy woman. These athletes are nothing more than entertainment to Topper.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                He doesn't give a shit about Mika. Especially after Mika diluted his gene pool by marrying some pigmy woman. These athletes are nothing more than entertainment to Topper.
                Is Topper the poster formerly known as Archea (or spelled something like that)? If so, that would better help me understand his reasoning. If not, are they related?

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel
                  Archea moved to Allendale County, SC () and became Topper.
                  Whenever that board name comes up, I still think of the Topper in Dilbert.
                  topper1.jpg
                  topper.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel
                    Archea moved to Allendale County, SC () and became Topper.
                    the two seem different to me. Maybe he re-invented his internet persona.

Comment

• Originally posted by tooblue View Post
                      He shouldn't have gone on a mission.
                      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Did he really marry a pygmy person? If not, this is racist against pygmy people.

EDIT: On reconsideration, I think it's racist against pygmy people regardless.
                        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                          Did he really marry a pygmy person? If not, this is racist against pygmy people.

Do we have an emoji for a drive-by post?
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

He shouldn't have gone on a mission.

Comment

You shoudl reconsider again. Or, as my grandma used to say: "That's what you think? Then you have another think a comin'"
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

And they are close family members to you. Got it.
                                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X