The Official NIT Thread!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jacob
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 6801

    #61
    Do pro football fans think the college football product is as bad as nba fans think of NCAA ball? This stuff if hard to watch.

    Comment

    • Blueintheface
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2009
      • 15382

      #62
      See what can happens when BYU has a third player step up? Matty Luke Warm feelin it tonight!
      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

      "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

      Comment

      • San Juan Sun
        Kicked to the curb
        • Dec 2009
        • 9214

        #63
        Originally posted by Jacob View Post
        Do pro football fans think the college football product is as bad as nba fans think of NCAA ball? This stuff if hard to watch.
        :finger3:
        "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

        - Ty Cobb

        Comment

        • bluegoose
          7th round draft pick
          • Nov 2008
          • 4121

          #64
          Carlino is a lot of fun to watch when he is playing under control and with confidence.

          Comment

          • San Juan Sun
            Kicked to the curb
            • Dec 2009
            • 9214

            #65
            Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
            Carlino is a lot of fun to watch when he is playing under control and with confidence.
            His 2nd half rebounding has been great too.
            "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

            - Ty Cobb

            Comment

            • bluegoose
              7th round draft pick
              • Nov 2008
              • 4121

              #66
              Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
              His 2nd half rebounding has been great too.
              7 boards to go with 9 assists. Nice line.

              Comment

              • SCcoug
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 7625

                #67
                Is Haws growing a mullet?

                Comment

                • SCcoug
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 7625

                  #68
                  Nice dunk Davies.

                  Comment

                  • San Juan Sun
                    Kicked to the curb
                    • Dec 2009
                    • 9214

                    #69
                    Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                    Nice dunk Davies.
                    I thought for just a second that he was going to miss the slam.
                    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                    - Ty Cobb

                    Comment

                    • Blueintheface
                      Senior Member
                      • Sep 2009
                      • 15382

                      #70
                      That blue-man looked like a serial killer.
                      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                      "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                      Comment

                      • San Juan Sun
                        Kicked to the curb
                        • Dec 2009
                        • 9214

                        #71
                        Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                        Is Haws growing a mullet?
                        It's like a cross between a mullet and a rat tail.
                        "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                        - Ty Cobb

                        Comment

                        • Blueintheface
                          Senior Member
                          • Sep 2009
                          • 15382

                          #72
                          Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                          Is Haws growing a mullet?
                          He's been hangin' with a gritty ex-BYU QB. Name withheld to protect my blood pressure.
                          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                          "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                          Comment

                          • Flystripper
                            Degenerate Gambler
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 14089

                            #73
                            Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                            It's like a cross between a mullet and a rat tail.
                            Yeah I was gonna say it is more rat tail too.
                            Dyslexics are teople poo...

                            Comment

                            • CardiacCoug
                              вот так штука
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 11013

                              #74
                              Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                              I could see either team winning by double figures.
                              Swish!

                              Comment

                              • il Padrino Ute
                                Junior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 19161

                                #75
                                Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                                :finger3:


                                The NBA is unfathomably unwatchable, IMO and the NFL is unbelievably unwatchable. I'll choose the college game every time.
                                "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                                "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                                Comment

                                Working...