Playing VTech and there are plenty of empty seats. Would Provo have more folks in stands ?
Why does BYU play in SLC ?
Collapse
X
-
Tyler Haws. WOW."There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment
-
We don't want what you're selling.Originally posted by OceanBlue View PostPlaying VTech and there are plenty of empty seats. Would Provo have more folks in stands ?"In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
"And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
"Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute
Comment
-
Pretty good crowd here now. SLC folks must be anxious to see some decent college ball.Originally posted by DU Ute View PostWe don't want what you're selling."There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment
-
It is easier to get bigger teams to agree to a game in SLC than a true home game.Originally posted by OceanBlue View PostPlaying VTech and there are plenty of empty seats. Would Provo have more folks in stands ?One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.
Woot
I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
SU
Comment
-
-
That was fun. I love the games at ESA -- great not having to make the drive down to Provo.
THaws is the man.
Comment
-
It would be nice if they get their act together and win some games in the ACC. They are weak up front so they clearly decided to monster Davies down low which repeatedly left Haws wide open and he was red hot.Originally posted by UtahDan View PostVT has completely fallen apart. They had some very nice early season wins but have been terrible over the last half dozen or so games. Will this game help BYU's RPI? I have to think it will."There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment
-
I was shocked at how they consistently left Haws open even after he hit the first 3 or 4 bombs.Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View PostIt would be nice if they get their act together and win some games in the ACC. They are weak up front so they clearly decided to monster Davies down low which repeatedly left Haws wide open and he was red hot.I'm like LeBron James.
-mpfunk
Comment
-
Sharp's second half dunk was #3 on the ESPN Top 10. Slow sports day."Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault
"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors
Comment
Comment