• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we can't get Harrison back and Kingma is gone give Cusick the ride

Comment

• looks like Kingma is headed to Wazzuo

Comment

• Ok, I'll ask what I hope I'm not alone in thinking...

Why in the hell couldn't Collinsworth have found out his career had ended months ago so we could at least see what Harrison could develop into? I realize that in an ideal world the events would have happened in the precise order but I have a hard time believing it took this long for Collinsworth's doctors and he himself to make this decision.

Rant over.
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
          Ok, I'll ask what I hope I'm not alone in thinking...

Why in the hell couldn't Collinsworth have found out his career had ended months ago so we could at least see what Harrison could develop into? I realize that in an ideal world the events would have happened in the precise order but I have a hard time believing it took this long for Collinsworth's doctors and he himself to make this decision.

Rant over.
          Do we know exactly when he developed the microfractures in his ankle?
          Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

• Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
            Do we know exactly when he developed the microfractures in his ankle?
            That's the question, Jimmy.
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Rant over.
              I hope you are alone in that thinking. What a terrible thing to say. Shame on you.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Rant over.
                Nah.

1. CCollins had potential if he could have ever gotten over the injury. He was worth the investment.
                2. Harrison had some potential. But he was not Lebron. If he were Lebron, coach would have found a scholarship somewhere. It's too bad he left, but he's just not the level of talent that you break your back to keep.

Comment

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                  2. Harrison had some potential. But he was not Lebron. If he were Lebron, coach would have found a scholarship somewhere. It's too bad he left, but he's just not the level of talent that you break your back to keep.
                  This is my perspective on Harrison. I wish he would have worked out but my opinion is that Rose did not seem that the loss of DH was enormously disapointing to him.

I do think that Collinsworth could have really helped but it is what it is.
                  Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                  -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                  -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    I hope you are alone in that thinking. What a terrible thing to say. Shame on you.
                    TIC I hope? I really liked his game and it sucks his career was cut short I just wonder if he might have been given this diagnosis months ago is all.

Comment

TIC I hope? I really liked his game and it sucks his career was cut short I just wonder if he might have been given this diagnosis months ago is all.
                      No, you took it farther than that.

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post

Rant over.
                      The poor kid has been fed one shit sandwich after another and your response is essentially: "Way to go, jerk. You screwed up the program with your selfish timing."

There were a lot of crazy factors in the Harrison scholarship fiasco. To pin that on Collinsworth in any way, shape, or form is ridiculous.
                      Last edited by Jeff Lebowski; 09-20-2012, 02:22 PM.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Am I the only one wishing his name was Augustino Ambrosino, just for the pleasing sound?

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                          Am I the only one wishing his name was Augustino Ambrosino, just for the pleasing sound?
                          No y No
                          Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

• Am I the only one wishing it was Alessandra Ambrosio, just for the pleasing sight?
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              No, you took it farther than that.

The poor kid has been fed one shit sandwich after another and your response is essentially: "Way to go, jerk. You screwed up the program with your selfish timing."

There were a lot of crazy factors in the Harrison scholarship fiasco. To pin that on Collinsworth in any way, shape, or form is ridiculous.
                              You'll forgive me if I just chuckle at your father-like chastisement and give you a giant "whatever".

Comment

• Looks like it is time to get this thread back up and going. Who is ready for some hoops!

Comment

Working...
                                X