smc

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
    Time to camp
    • Nov 2008
    • 26082

    #121
    Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
    Our idiot fans throwing stuff on the court.

    I hope they felt it was worth it.
    I said this earlier, but I think the same positive energy and emotion that the MC crowd brings when it is at its best also adds a negative when they boo every call.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

    Comment

    • San Juan Sun
      Kicked to the curb
      • Dec 2009
      • 9214

      #122
      Another uncalled travel.
      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

      - Ty Cobb

      Comment

      • Omaha 680
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2011
        • 11181

        #123
        These guys are making us look awful on the glass.

        Comment

        • Green Monstah
          Royal Rooter
          • Aug 2010
          • 13955

          #124
          BYU playing uninspiring ball. Nice move by Carlino.
          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

          "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

          Comment

          • Surfah
            Where's Wallace?
            • Nov 2008
            • 33726

            #125
            I can't believe this doofus Waldow is killing us.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

            Comment

            • Green Monstah
              Royal Rooter
              • Aug 2010
              • 13955

              #126
              Ass whooping.
              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

              "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

              Comment

              • Omaha 680
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2011
                • 11181

                #127
                You have to be impressed with their ball movement too.

                Comment

                • Blueintheface
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2009
                  • 15382

                  #128
                  Matchup nightmare.
                  "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                  "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                  Comment

                  • San Juan Sun
                    Kicked to the curb
                    • Dec 2009
                    • 9214

                    #129
                    I'm done. Time to play MW3.
                    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                    - Ty Cobb

                    Comment

                    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                      Time to camp
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 26082

                      #130
                      Noah missed a wide open Davies and forced his way into a double team. As many have said before me in this thread there is just no flow to the offense.
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

                      Comment

                      • Surfah
                        Where's Wallace?
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 33726

                        #131
                        Time to watch Jimmer.
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • Omaha 680
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2011
                          • 11181

                          #132
                          We're showing some good energy here. Probably too late but it's good to see them not rolling over.

                          Comment

                          • kccougar
                            9262
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 7020

                            #133
                            Somebody's going to get kicked out of this game.
                            "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

                            Comment

                            • Blueintheface
                              Senior Member
                              • Sep 2009
                              • 15382

                              #134
                              Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                              Somebody's going to get kicked out of this game.
                              Noah or Charles might get suspended.
                              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                              "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                              Comment

                              • kccougar
                                9262
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 7020

                                #135
                                I don't think I've ever seen a guy move as quickly as Abuou did when he got that pass.
                                "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

                                Comment

                                Working...