smc

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • higherroad
    Junior Member
    • Mar 2011
    • 235

    #91
    Originally posted by Surfah View Post
    I can't effing wait until we're out of this POS conference.
    you don't wanna leave wounded and reeling from a so-called mid-major conference...do you?

    The big-12 is only a step-up in basketball from top-to-bottom and that is IT.

    Both our girls bball teams, baseball, volleyball, soccer, etc have smacked the sh!t around the Big 12 conference sports...football don't count for us.

    Comment

    • Omaha 680
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2011
      • 11183

      #92
      What the hell Davies?

      Comment

      • Surfah
        Where's Wallace?
        • Nov 2008
        • 33726

        #93
        Davies WTF are you doing?
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

        Comment

        • San Juan Sun
          Kicked to the curb
          • Dec 2009
          • 9214

          #94
          I keep telling myself "This was supposed to be a rebuilding year anyway."
          "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

          - Ty Cobb

          Comment

          • woot
            Resident Science Cop
            • Nov 2008
            • 5531

            #95
            Every coach teaches his guys to flop (Davies is a master of it). Until refs stop being so gullible it's not going to change. It's maddening.

            Comment

            • Omaha 680
              Senior Member
              • Jul 2011
              • 11183

              #96
              Originally posted by higherroad View Post
              you don't wanna leave wounded and reeling from a so-called mid-major conference...do you?

              The big-12 is only a step-up in basketball from top-to-bottom and that is IT.

              Both our girls bball teams, baseball, volleyball, soccer, etc have smacked the sh!t around the Big 12 conference sports...football don't count for us.
              I didn't read this but get the eff out of the game thread troll.

              Comment

              • Surfah
                Where's Wallace?
                • Nov 2008
                • 33726

                #97
                Originally posted by higherroad View Post
                you don't wanna leave wounded and reeling from a so-called mid-major conference...do you?

                The big-12 is only a step-up in basketball from top-to-bottom and that is IT.

                Both our girls bball teams, baseball, volleyball, soccer, etc have smacked the sh!t around the Big 12 conference sports...football don't count for us.
                We've been mid majors for a long time so that is worthless smack. And there is nothing so-called about the WCC being one. They are.
                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                -Turtle
                sigpic

                Comment

                • woot
                  Resident Science Cop
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 5531

                  #98
                  Originally posted by higherroad View Post
                  you don't wanna leave wounded and reeling from a so-called mid-major conference...do you?

                  The big-12 is only a step-up in basketball from top-to-bottom and that is IT.

                  Both our girls bball teams, baseball, volleyball, soccer, etc have smacked the sh!t around the Big 12 conference sports...football don't count for us.
                  Seriously, go get bent. You're not wanted here.

                  Comment

                  • Surfah
                    Where's Wallace?
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 33726

                    #99
                    Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                    I keep telling myself "This was supposed to be a rebuilding year anyway."
                    I am really beginning to miss Dave Rice.
                    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • Blueintheface
                      Senior Member
                      • Sep 2009
                      • 15382

                      #100
                      Originally posted by higherroad View Post
                      you don't wanna leave wounded and reeling from a so-called mid-major conference...do you?

                      The big-12 is only a step-up in basketball from top-to-bottom and that is IT.

                      Both our girls bball teams, baseball, volleyball, soccer, etc have smacked the sh!t around the Big 12 conference sports...football don't count for us.
                      Football is king, bitch.
                      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                      "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                      Comment

                      • San Juan Sun
                        Kicked to the curb
                        • Dec 2009
                        • 9214

                        #101
                        Originally posted by higherroad View Post
                        you don't wanna leave wounded and reeling from a so-called mid-major conference...do you?

                        The big-12 is only a step-up in basketball from top-to-bottom and that is IT.

                        Both our girls bball teams, baseball, volleyball, soccer, etc have smacked the sh!t around the Big 12 conference sports...football don't count for us.
                        Wounded and reeling? To this point we've only lost twice.

                        And we still have Gonzaga 1-0.

                        Do you spend a lot of time here because they don't like you on the Zag board either?
                        "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                        - Ty Cobb

                        Comment

                        • woot
                          Resident Science Cop
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 5531

                          #102
                          Originally posted by higherroad
                          classy. thanks. duly noted.
                          Does the irony of this really need to be pointed out?

                          Comment

                          • higherroad
                            Junior Member
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 235

                            #103
                            Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                            I didn't read this but get the eff out of the game thread troll.
                            fair enough. I'll go, but if you consider me a "troll" you are not very cultured poster or person.

                            Sad, really. Can't handle any sort of discourse and a poster who is actually supporting BYU's cause this evening.

                            Terrible form.

                            Comment

                            • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                              Time to camp
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 26082

                              #104
                              Originally posted by higherroad View Post
                              you don't wanna leave wounded and reeling from a so-called mid-major conference...do you?

                              The big-12 is only a step-up in basketball from top-to-bottom and that is IT.

                              Both our girls bball teams, baseball, volleyball, soccer, etc have smacked the sh!t around the Big 12 conference sports...football don't count for us.
                              HigherRoad, I really don't get your schtick my man. Sometimes you come with this "I want to have a serious discussion about WCC hoops" then whenever BYU doesn't play well you come and act like a bad troll.

                              If you want to play the troll and get some kind of pleasure from BYU losing in the WCC then don't act all pissy when people don't take your serious posts seriously. FWIW I enjoy your serious posts, but you are ruining it for yourself.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

                              Comment

                              • Surfah
                                Where's Wallace?
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 33726

                                #105
                                Our starting guards are 0-8. I don't even want to look at their percentages over the last 4 games.
                                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                                -Turtle
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...