What's a Hokie?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • San Juan Sun
    Kicked to the curb
    • Dec 2009
    • 9214

    #46
    ESPN3 = lots of people watching delayed feeds
    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

    - Ty Cobb

    Comment

    • San Juan Sun
      Kicked to the curb
      • Dec 2009
      • 9214

      #47
      Cologne commercial Frenchie:

      "I'm not going be who I'm expected to be anymore"

      Why does this make me want to buy your stink juice?
      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

      - Ty Cobb

      Comment

      • Surfah
        Where's Wallace?
        • Nov 2008
        • 33726

        #48
        Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
        ESPN3 = lots of people watching delayed feeds
        Yeah. I saw Harrison's 3 here and then 30 seconds later watched it.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #49
          How delayed is ESPN feed? I have 11:54 here on clock.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • San Juan Sun
            Kicked to the curb
            • Dec 2009
            • 9214

            #50
            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            How delayed is ESPN feed? I have 11:54 here on clock.
            10:03 right now, Davies shooting 2nd FT
            "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

            - Ty Cobb

            Comment

            • San Juan Sun
              Kicked to the curb
              • Dec 2009
              • 9214

              #51
              Good offensive rebounding tonight so far
              "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

              - Ty Cobb

              Comment

              • TripletDaddy
                sweet triple
                • Nov 2008
                • 58186

                #52
                Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                10:03 right now, Davies shooting 2nd FT
                Where else is it airing?
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                sigpic

                Comment

                • San Juan Sun
                  Kicked to the curb
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 9214

                  #53
                  Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  Where else is it airing?
                  I think only ESPN3. Maybe refreshing will get you back up to speed?
                  "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                  - Ty Cobb

                  Comment

                  • LiveCoug
                    LA Ute loves me
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 18488

                    #54
                    Really struggling from 3 over the last 3 games...

                    Comment

                    • San Juan Sun
                      Kicked to the curb
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 9214

                      #55
                      LOL at ESPN announcer not knowing a charge is called
                      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                      - Ty Cobb

                      Comment

                      • TripletDaddy
                        sweet triple
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 58186

                        #56
                        Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                        I think only ESPN3. Maybe refreshing will get you back up to speed?
                        Hmm. How do I refresh on my Xbox?
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • San Juan Sun
                          Kicked to the curb
                          • Dec 2009
                          • 9214

                          #57
                          Lots of fumbled balls tonight. Not sure why.
                          "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                          - Ty Cobb

                          Comment

                          • San Juan Sun
                            Kicked to the curb
                            • Dec 2009
                            • 9214

                            #58
                            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            Hmm. How do I refresh on my Xbox?
                            Push the big green button on the front.
                            "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                            - Ty Cobb

                            Comment

                            • Surfah
                              Where's Wallace?
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 33726

                              #59
                              Why did that shot count?
                              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • cougjunkie
                                *Banned*
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 23223

                                #60
                                Anyone have an online feed not on ESPN3? I can't watch because I have lame qwest.
                                *Banned*

                                Comment

                                Working...