What's a Hokie?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #151
    Um...lwould have been nice to at least foul and force FTs instead of just giving up 2 right there.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #152
      Brockness Monster disappears.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • Donuthole
        Official Outgayer
        • Nov 2008
        • 25267

        #153
        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        Um...lwould have been nice to at least foul and force FTs instead of just giving up 2 right there.
        I don't think you foul, but you at least make them pass the ball once. I'll take the win, though.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

        There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #154
          No review? We need NBA rules here!
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • San Juan Sun
            Kicked to the curb
            • Dec 2009
            • 9214

            #155
            A timely block by Hartsock and BYU escapes.

            I'll take any win in ACC country.
            "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

            - Ty Cobb

            Comment

            • Omaha 680
              Senior Member
              • Jul 2011
              • 11181

              #156
              Wow. I thought that was going in for sure.

              Comment

              • LiveCoug
                LA Ute loves me
                • Nov 2008
                • 18488

                #157
                unbelievable. How did we win that game?

                Comment

                • TripletDaddy
                  sweet triple
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 58186

                  #158
                  lol @ the ACC
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • Omaha 680
                    Senior Member
                    • Jul 2011
                    • 11181

                    #159
                    Would you believe it was FT shooting? It's the only thing we did well tonight.

                    Comment

                    • cougjunkie
                      *Banned*
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 23223

                      #160
                      Unreal. That is a great win. They showed that they know how to grind when you can't hit shots. 70 points on one of the best defensive teams in the country like VA. Tech is pretty impressive though.

                      Bring on the Effing Gaels we owe them one.
                      *Banned*

                      Comment

                      • San Juan Sun
                        Kicked to the curb
                        • Dec 2009
                        • 9214

                        #161
                        I guess I'm getting spoiled as a BYU basketball fan, because that felt like we escaped, rather than a decent road win against the ACC.

                        On to redemption against the Gaels.
                        "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                        - Ty Cobb

                        Comment

                        • myboynoah
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 21719

                          #162
                          Wow.

                          Good win, Cougars! Played so horribly, but come away with a win in the Eastern Time Zone.
                          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                          For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                          Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                          Comment

                          • Omaha 680
                            Senior Member
                            • Jul 2011
                            • 11181

                            #163
                            Someone needs to distribute oversized mouthguards to the student section for the game on Saturday.

                            Comment

                            • higherroad
                              Junior Member
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 235

                              #164
                              Congrats Cougs.

                              Any win on the road is a good win. VT is meh, but tough to go to the East Coast and pick up the victory.

                              Your guards played well down the stretch, which matters most. Shooting must improve. Davies & Hartsock continue to impress the heck outta me.

                              much, MUCH tougher/better/smarter competition this Saturday, yet you've got 'em at home this time around. Revenge is best served cold. I'll be pulling for BYU this Sat, as it helps both our causes for Gaels to lose.

                              ps. I predicted BYU would win today, my streak continues .

                              Comment

                              • Blueintheface
                                Senior Member
                                • Sep 2009
                                • 15382

                                #165
                                Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                                Someone needs to distribute oversized mouthguards to the student section for the game on Saturday.
                                I want to personally punch that kid in the face.
                                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                                "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                                Comment

                                Working...