Hoops in Hoffman Estates IL ....er Chicago!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Coach McGuirk
    1
    • Nov 2008
    • 12109

    #31
    1 foot must look like 1000 miles to Abouo.

    Comment

    • Joe Public
      8.1 YPC
      • Apr 2011
      • 8533

      #32
      McCann keeps saying Winder (as in whine-der) instead of Winder (as in winner with a "d"). I thought Anson said Winder (winner with a "d") on the team introductions the other night. Does anyone know which is correct?
      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

      "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

      Comment

      • San Juan Sun
        Kicked to the curb
        • Dec 2009
        • 9214

        #33
        Wisconsin fans decidely anti-BYU.
        "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

        - Ty Cobb

        Comment

        • LiveCoug
          LA Ute loves me
          • Nov 2008
          • 18489

          #34
          Atta boy Winder. He is looking OK.

          Comment

          • San Juan Sun
            Kicked to the curb
            • Dec 2009
            • 9214

            #35
            For a few minutes now and then, Winder is the best player on the court.

            We are having some trouble with their zone.
            "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

            - Ty Cobb

            Comment

            • LiveCoug
              LA Ute loves me
              • Nov 2008
              • 18489

              #36
              Nevada has settled down quite nicely. Come on Cougs, build this lead back up!

              Comment

              • EuropeanFootballMale
                Karate/Friendship Master
                • Aug 2010
                • 1339

                #37
                BYU has sucked rocks ever since I turned on the TV. Off it goes.

                Comment

                • Joe Public
                  8.1 YPC
                  • Apr 2011
                  • 8533

                  #38
                  Zylstra...
                  "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                  "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                  Comment

                  • Surfah
                    Where's Wallace?
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 33726

                    #39
                    This is an ugly lineup on the floor. I hope to never see it again.
                    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • LiveCoug
                      LA Ute loves me
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 18489

                      #40
                      Great start to the half, bad end to the half.

                      Comment

                      • San Juan Sun
                        Kicked to the curb
                        • Dec 2009
                        • 9214

                        #41
                        We should be up 15.

                        Davies sitting most of the half with two fouls really hurts.
                        "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                        - Ty Cobb

                        Comment

                        • Surfah
                          Where's Wallace?
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 33726

                          #42
                          Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                          We should be up 15.

                          Davies sitting most of the half with two fouls really hurts.
                          Yeah. Ugly last 10 minutes there. Hopefully we come out and finish strong like we have the last two games.
                          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                          -Turtle
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Joe Public
                            8.1 YPC
                            • Apr 2011
                            • 8533

                            #43
                            Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                            One thing about independence that is great is hoops. Watching every game so far kills me that I missed so much of Jimmer the last two years.
                            I'm with you. Using a Roku player, I've had a nice HD feed of games I would have never seen in previous years.
                            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                            "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                            Comment

                            • Surfah
                              Where's Wallace?
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 33726

                              #44
                              Pretty cool that they showed Harrison's bro in the stands watching as a missionary serving in Chicago. Has he confirmed that he's a no go?
                              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • CardiacCoug
                                вот так штука
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 11013

                                #45
                                Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                                Wisconsin fans decidely anti-BYU.
                                Yeah they know which team they want to play tomorrow I guess.

                                Comment

                                Working...