What seed should the Cougs get?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • whoneedscorners?
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 146

    #31
    Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
    Texas got a 4 seed lol. But they beat Michigan state!
    Texas falling to a 4 is huge for us. Helps our chances at a 3 big time.

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #32
      Wll MWC get 4 teams in?
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • Jarid in Cedar
        CS Institutional Memory
        • Jun 2009
        • 13234

        #33
        UNLV got hosed
        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

        "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

        "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

        -Rick Majerus

        Comment

        • Jarid in Cedar
          CS Institutional Memory
          • Jun 2009
          • 13234

          #34
          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          Wll MWC get 4 teams in?
          I don't think so
          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

          "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

          "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

          -Rick Majerus

          Comment

          • Viking
            Banned
            • Jun 2009
            • 6470

            #35
            Originally posted by Viking View Post
            SDSU got a better draw than the 1 seed.
            ooh i think we could be three

            Comment

            • SeattleUte
              Faith crisis consultant
              • Nov 2008
              • 20837

              #36
              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              Wll MWC get 4 teams in?
              NO way.
              When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

              --Jonathan Swift

              Comment

              • TripletDaddy
                sweet triple
                • Nov 2008
                • 58186

                #37
                Trojans vs Georgetown! Book it! :usc:
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                sigpic

                Comment

                • Viking
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 6470

                  #38
                  Originally posted by Viking View Post
                  ooh i think we could be three
                  we get pitt.

                  what a bummer we are not in the SDSU slot!!

                  Comment

                  • TripletDaddy
                    sweet triple
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 58186

                    #39
                    Where is BYU watching? I wonder if they are allowed to gather on a sunday

                    Playing in the southeast. Lame.
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • Color Me Badd Fan
                      Senior Member
                      • Jan 2009
                      • 12519

                      #40
                      Florida and kstate are going to be in our region
                      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

                      Comment

                      • LiveCoug
                        LA Ute loves me
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 18488

                        #41
                        SDSU has a very nice bracket.. I'm jealous.

                        Comment

                        • ERCougar
                          Junior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 10978

                          #42
                          Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                          SDSU has a very nice bracket.. I'm jealous.
                          No kidding--that's our spot! Or at least it was a few weeks ago...
                          At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
                          -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

                          Comment

                          • Viking
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 6470

                            #43
                            nope we are a four bc of sunday

                            Comment

                            • TripletDaddy
                              sweet triple
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 58186

                              #44
                              Lol. Utah state looked scared.
                              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • SeattleUte
                                Faith crisis consultant
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 20837

                                #45
                                Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                                Trojans vs Georgetown! Book it! :usc:
                                I wish it were BYU.
                                When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                                --Jonathan Swift

                                Comment

                                Working...