bb recruiting

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • USUC
    Chronic Poseur
    • Apr 2010
    • 8784

    #1351
    Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    BYU still in consideration along with Arizona State, Arizona, Stanford, UCLA, Duke and Utah (LOL).
    Utah? Ugh

    Comment

    • smokymountainrain
      Impressive Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 22593

      #1352
      CJ, lol.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

      Comment

      • Commando
        Explosivo
        • Feb 2009
        • 20748

        #1353
        Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
        BYU still in consideration along with Arizona State, Arizona, Stanford, UCLA, Duke and Utah (LOL).
        All I read was blah blah blah Duke. I don't think my filter was off.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

        Comment

        • Surfah
          Where's Wallace?
          • Nov 2008
          • 33726

          #1354
          Breaking news. Lol. He hasn't been committed for awhile.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

          Comment

          • Jeff Lebowski
            Corporate lackey for Jesus
            • Nov 2008
            • 69687

            #1355
            Originally posted by Surfah View Post
            Breaking news. Lol. He hasn't been committed for awhile.
            Not according to his father!
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

            Comment

            • Topper
              Pre-Historic Man
              • Nov 2011
              • 11764

              #1356
              Tell us more than that. Is he still committed?
              Last edited by Topper; 11-16-2014, 10:04 AM.
              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

              Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

              Comment

              • SCcoug
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 7625

                #1357
                Originally posted by Topper View Post
                Tell us more tahn that. Is he still committed?

                Comment

                • LiveCoug
                  LA Ute loves me
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 18488

                  #1358
                  Originally posted by Topper View Post
                  Tell us more tahn that. Is he still committed?
                  He is just saying that within a couple of weeks of the announcement of his decommitment, his dad was saying he was still a strong commitment for BYU.

                  Comment

                  • Topper
                    Pre-Historic Man
                    • Nov 2011
                    • 11764

                    #1359
                    I hope we keep him. He appears to be a special player.
                    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                    Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                    Comment

                    • Topper
                      Pre-Historic Man
                      • Nov 2011
                      • 11764

                      #1360
                      How is Harrison doing at South Carolina? Did Kingsma ever do anything at Oregon?
                      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                      Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                      Comment

                      • Surfah
                        Where's Wallace?
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 33726

                        #1361
                        Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                        He is just saying that within a couple of weeks of the announcement of his decommitment, his dad was saying he was still a strong commitment for BYU.
                        Of course he was, he's a politician. Look at the timeline of the breaking news....
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • Surfah
                          Where's Wallace?
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 33726

                          #1362
                          Originally posted by Topper View Post
                          How is Harrison doing at South Carolina? Did Kingsma ever do anything at Oregon?
                          Harrison is playing well. Still can't shoot. Kingma is now at his third school. Matty Ice had 11 and 7 in his debut with Marquette.
                          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                          -Turtle
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • smokymountainrain
                            Impressive Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 22593

                            #1363
                            Zac Seljass has scored 33 and 39 points in his first two games this season.

                            Also, while Bronco doesn't want Teabag Gustin, perhaps Rose would take him. Gustin has played four games, scoring 27, 20, 31 and 24 points for Salem Hills. I guess the kid is a decent athlete.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

                            Comment

                            • jay santos
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 13652

                              #1364
                              Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                              Zac Seljass has scored 33 and 39 points in his first two games this season.

                              Also, while Bronco doesn't want Teabag Gustin, perhaps Rose would take him. Gustin has played four games, scoring 27, 20, 31 and 24 points for Salem Hills. I guess the kid is a decent athlete.
                              Zac Seljass will be a good player. Mark Bigelow type guy.

                              Comment

                              • smokymountainrain
                                Impressive Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 22593

                                #1365
                                Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                                Zac Seljass will be a good player. Mark Bigelow type guy.
                                If he's a Bigelow type, we had better hope he declines the mission.
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

                                Comment

                                Working...