BYU Basketball 25-26: The AJ Season

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Clark Addison
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
    A great show by the Cougars tonight. It would be fantastic if the bench can get meaningful minutes like that in the other home games this month.
    I feel there is a very good chance the bench will get some meaningful minutes the next three games.

    Hopefully a couple of them will give some indication they should get some minutes after that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeff Lebowski
    replied
    That was a blast.

    Great time to be a Cougar fan.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe Public
    replied
    A great show by the Cougars tonight. It would be fantastic if the bench can get meaningful minutes like that in the other home games this month.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe Public
    replied
    I know UCR is athletically overmatched, but this tight defense has still been fun to watch.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe Public
    replied
    I really want Mihailo to be good off the bench, but

    Leave a comment:


  • BigFatMeanie
    replied
    I’ve criticized AJ in the past about looking for the foul instead of finishing at the basket. But tonight he has finished really well around the basket. Maybe he reads CS

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeff Lebowski
    replied
    This team is so much fun.

    Leave a comment:


  • BigFatMeanie
    replied
    Well, no slow start tonight. BYU currently shooting 75% from 3

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe Public
    replied
    Kostic is pure right now. Best minutes he’s played all year.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe Public
    replied
    Mboup just airballed a free throw.

    Leave a comment:


  • Copelius
    replied
    Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post

    I'm convinced they could pull some dude out of intramural hoops who could also stand in the corner and miss every shot he takes. This person would probably do it for free though.
    I had an intermural NIL with 5 Buck Pizza.

    I delivered pizzas when I wasn't playing intermurals. Worked out great.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeff Lebowski
    replied
    Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post

    I'm convinced they could pull some dude out of intramural hoops who could also stand in the corner and miss every shot he takes. This person would probably do it for free though.

    Leave a comment:


  • SteelBlue
    replied
    Originally posted by falafel View Post

    He still needs to hit the three though.
    I'm convinced they could pull some dude out of intramural hoops who could also stand in the corner and miss every shot he takes. This person would probably do it for free though.

    Leave a comment:


  • falafel
    replied
    I just watched the cut some ESPN highlights from the Clemson game.

    AJ is an NBA player right now. I am very thankful that he has to play one year in college.

    Leave a comment:


  • falafel
    replied
    Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
    Is Mrus from Alaska?

    Dude needs to hit the three!

    I just read tonight, actually, that he is from Bothell Washington.

    He still needs to hit the three though.

    Leave a comment:

Working...