A dedicated game thread for our match against VCU at 2:00 because why the hell not

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YOhio
    Hipster Mode
    • Nov 2008
    • 26165

    #31
    Originally posted by BlueK View Post
    Felt good to win their first in the NCAA tournament in 13 years. Yes I count the Iona win. Even if you don't like the "First Four" round doesn't make it not part of the tournament.
    I was at that game. Obama and David Cameron were there as well, but they left after the first game. I decided then and there I wasn't going to vote for him.

    Comment

    • Pelado
      Bald not naked
      • Sep 2010
      • 21141

      #32
      Originally posted by YOhio View Post
      I was at that game. Obama and David Cameron were there as well, but they left after the first game. I decided then and there I wasn't going to vote for him.
      Good decision. I didn't vote for David Cameron, either.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

      Comment

      Working...