No announcement yet.

BYU Basketball 2023-2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brody Kozlowski commits to BYU. That's good.

Comment

• epic. I wonder what kind of NIL deal BYU was able to cobble together. I heard from a very reliable source that SMU had an awful large NIL budget to throw around for their new coach.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

I just think your basketball takes have been pretty bad, in general.
        That opinion would bother me a lot more if I thought you understood a little bit about basketball.
        "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post

That opinion would bother me a lot more if I thought you understood a little bit about basketball.
          Another bad take.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Saunders gone to Kentucky.

Booooo

Pope is a bad person

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
              Saunders gone to Kentucky.

Booooo

Pope is a bad person
              Saunders was my spirit player.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                Saunders gone to Kentucky.

Booooo

Pope is a bad person
                Not so fast!

But yes, 99% chance this just means they posted the story before all the Ts were crossed and Is dotted, and it will be back up soon.

Comment

• Richie Saunders and Mark Pope:

johnny-kreese-karate-kid.jpg

Comment

• Three bits of news:
                    • Atiki Ally Atiki is in the transfer portal - not surprising, could still come back
                    • Jaxson Robinson has formally declared for the draft and basically said his good-bye to Cougar Nation. Seems like he's gone for good even if he doesn't get drafted.
                    • BYU Basketball hires Stanford’s Brandon Dunson as Assistant Coach - looks like a very solid hire
                    "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react." - Charles Swindoll

Comment

• I guess we're officially rebuilding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                        I guess we're officially rebuilding.
                        Good news is it looks like new coach will be available sooner than later.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post

Good news is it looks like new coach will be available sooner than later.
                          I've been quietly hoping for this.

Comment

• Richie is back! Let's go!

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                              Richie is back! Let's go!

Comment

Working...
                              X