http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnal...aspx?id=506199
I love it. I thought the AMA was in favor of the healthcare plan. Doesn't sound like its members are.
They finally called out Obama on this notion of reducing costs while improving quality: "72% of the doctors polled disagree with the administration's claim that the government can cover 47 million more people with better-quality care at lower cost."
Hey we can reduce costs and build higher quality cars or airplanes or buildings or......(fill in blank).
I love it. I thought the AMA was in favor of the healthcare plan. Doesn't sound like its members are.
They finally called out Obama on this notion of reducing costs while improving quality: "72% of the doctors polled disagree with the administration's claim that the government can cover 47 million more people with better-quality care at lower cost."
Hey we can reduce costs and build higher quality cars or airplanes or buildings or......(fill in blank).
Comment