Orrin Hatch is a narcissist.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cowboy
    Homer Weems
    • Dec 2008
    • 5740

    #46
    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    can we please cut through the crap.

    let's stop talking about these songs and start listening to them. Today.

    http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/16/we...ew/16word.html

    ps I would also recommend "heal our land"
    I hate you.
    sigpic
    "Outlined against a blue, gray
    October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
    Grantland Rice, 1924

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #47
      Originally posted by cowboy View Post
      I hate you.
      I am officially questioning your patriotism.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • cowboy
        Homer Weems
        • Dec 2008
        • 5740

        #48
        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        I am officially questioning your patriotism.
        That's not a patriotic song. That thing is the worst possible combination of imagery rejected by a cheesy country songwriter, over-used rhymes that Sesame Street even deems too simplistic, and an Afterglow singer that didn't make it through the first round of American Idol. If you want a patriotic song, I give you this:

        [YOUTUBE]8kB7OR161-U[/YOUTUBE]
        sigpic
        "Outlined against a blue, gray
        October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
        Grantland Rice, 1924

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #49
          I can't get past his ridiculous outfit.

          It looks like Gandalf cut up his couch, made a vest, and left Middle Earth for Nashville.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • YOhio
            Hipster Mode
            • Nov 2008
            • 26165

            #50
            The album cut of America Rocks is cool. It has a good flow to it and the childrens chorus is pretty bitchin'. That's the cut that was featured in the movie Rat Race starring Whoopie Goldberg and Mister Bean. But the best version of America Rocks is sung by the Second Gen Osmond's. It's a rare find, but well worth the hunt.

            Comment

            Working...