2020 Post-Election Thread...let's talk about it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post

I'm not really talking about that per se. Just let all the facts come out. Whether Trump joins some of his people in jail or not is actually almost beside the point now for me.
    That is sort of my problem. Trump is as slippery as a fish dipped in motor oil. All this time and money will be spent on convincing people who can't be convinced that he is the worst human in the history of the planet but then he and his supporters will point to the fact he survived two impeachments and was never prosecuted (or never convicted) of any crimes as evidence that he won and the libs are sad sorry jealous dipshits who who want to turn their penises into vaginas and vaginas into penises and will shout it until the world burns.

And nothing will have changed.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post

That is sort of my problem. Trump is as slippery as a fish dipped in motor oil. All this time and money will be spent on convincing people who can't be convinced that he is the worst human in the history of the planet but then he and his supporters will point to the fact he survived two impeachments and was never prosecuted (or never convicted) of any crimes as evidence that he won and the libs are sad sorry jealous dipshits who who want to turn their penises into vaginas and vaginas into penises and will shout it until the world burns.

Well, per the bolded part, that's not COMPLETELY true.
      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post

Trump I think dies before 2024, but plenty of his friends are going to die in jail whether Trump ever ends up there or not.

Comment

• Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
            spider-man.gif

Comment

I get what Ted and Catshit are saying -- Trump is like God and therefore invinceable. What I mostly meant is there will be others testfying now as there will be a scramble for the exits to try to avoid jail.

Not to be overlooked, she just tied Trump to the violence.
              Yes, the house needs to call a vote and impeach Drumpf. Then get the senate to get rid of the filibuster so they can finally seal the deal. There is so much evidence here! The 3rd time is the charm.

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

Yes, the house needs to call a vote and impeach Drumpf. Then get the senate to get rid of the filibuster so they can finally seal the deal. There is so much evidence here! The 3rd time is the charm.

What exactly is the old Bloomberg article for? Weak. It reads like some unnamed source's speculation based only on the fact she worked in the White House. Did she actually do it? No. Not a surprise that Trump's propaganda crew never assumes basic critical thinking will happen in thw brains of the intended audience.

Trump aides who may work for him after the White House include Nick Luna, the director of Oval Office Operations and Trump’s “body man;” Molly Michael, a deputy assistant to Trump; and Cassidy Hutchinson, an aide to Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, the people said.
                Last edited by BlueK; 06-28-2022, 07:29 PM.

Comment

What exactly is the old Bloomberg article for?
                  It ties someone named Cassidy Hutchinson to the violence (via Drumpf)... The J6 committee needs to round all these people up and throw them all in jail without bail!

What was the name of the lady that testified today, BTW?
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

It ties someone named Cassidy Hutchinson to the violence (via Drumpf)... The J6 committee needs to round all these people up and throw them all in jail without bail!

What was the name of the lady that testified today, BTW?
                    The article is a puff piece speculating on who might be going to Florida to work for him. It doesn't purport to know anything for sure. Maybe the unnamed source just threw her name out there because she worked for Meadows. She wasn't quoted here. And she didn't actually take the job, so there's that.
                    BOT MUST DISCREDIT THE WITNESS!!!

TRUMP is worthless human horseshit and you know it. Let him burn in hell when he gets there soon.

Comment

The article is a puff piece speculating on who might be going to Florida to work for him. It doesn't purport to know anything for sure. Maybe the unnamed source just threw her name out there because she worked for Meadows. She wasn't quoted here. And she didn't actually take the job, so there's that.
                      BOT MUST DISCREDIT THE WITNESS!!!

TRUMP is worthless human horseshit and you know it. Let him burn in hell when he gets there soon.
                      So was this one of the videos they showed today?

Man, they need to put this stuff back on primetime TV!
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

LOL... The Meadows aide said that Drumpf tried to grab the steering wheel of the limo:

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/28/trum...testifies.html

How did he do that? Was he riding in the front with the driver?

M0aNM5y4e95q.jpeg
                        They were in an SUV, you dummy.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• I swore I was never going to vote for Trump but what with all the compelling evidence about the limo I'm thinking maybe I should give this guy another look.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                            I swore I was never going to vote for Trump but what with all the compelling evidence about the limo I'm thinking maybe I should give this guy another look.

As good a reason as I've heard.

Comment

I swore I was never going to vote for Trump but what with all the compelling evidence about the limo I'm thinking maybe I should give this guy another look.
                              Are you sure it wasn't the throwing of his lunch or magic attempt yanking of the tablecloth?

She mentioned ketchup. I bet he was eating overly well done steak with ketchup. I heard he likes that.That's a disqualifier if there ever was one.
                              Last edited by BlueK; 06-29-2022, 08:49 AM.

Comment

That would make a great NYT pitchbot tweet

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X