2020 General Presidential Election Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Commando
    Explosivo
    • Feb 2009
    • 20748

    #991
    Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    I can see folks not liking that she is a Harvard grad (that school is over-rated) but what do they have against a war vet? That is just un-American.
    So. Martha McSally just f*ked up. I know enough LDS people are stupid enough to join a club called 'LDS For Trump,' but are they this stupid?

    The campaign 'clarified' () that it was just a joke. Sound familiar?

    https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...o-her-campaign
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

    Comment

    • Uncle Ted
      The Big 12 money shot.
      • Apr 2010
      • 28853

      #992
      LOL... Joe is caught plagiarizing again:

      Joe Biden accused of plagiarizing from Jack Layton's final letter in nomination speech
      Social media was quick to point out that the words were eerily similar to ones found in a letter Layton wrote before he died in 2011

      Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, a man not unaccustomed to allegations of plagiarism, is now being accused of copying the words of former New Democratic Party leader Jack Layton.

      At a speech at the Democratic National Convention on Thursday, Biden’s final address included the lines, “For love is more powerful than hate. Hope is more powerful than fear. And light is more powerful than dark.”

      Social media was quick to point out that the words were eerily similar to ones found in a letter Layton wrote before he died in 2011.
      [...]





      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • Uncle Ted
        The Big 12 money shot.
        • Apr 2010
        • 28853

        #993
        Same old empty promises, different day... like a broken record:



        Came on, man... you already eight years to fulfill those promises!
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

        Comment

        • Commando
          Explosivo
          • Feb 2009
          • 20748

          #994
          Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          Same old empty promises, different day... like a broken record:



          Came on, man... you already eight years to fulfill those promises!

          lol what I wouldn't give to go back to the Bush/Obama years...
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

          Comment

          • Uncle Ted
            The Big 12 money shot.
            • Apr 2010
            • 28853

            #995
            Originally posted by Commando View Post
            lol what I wouldn't give to go back to the Bush/Obama years...
            LOL... You need to stop living in the past.

            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

            Comment

            • Uncle Ted
              The Big 12 money shot.
              • Apr 2010
              • 28853

              #996
              Biden gets fact checked by the BBC... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-us-canada-53858940


              "We choose truth over facts!"

              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • BlueK
                Senior Member
                • May 2011
                • 7192

                #997
                Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                I really like McKay Coppins.

                Comment

                • myboynoah
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 21719

                  #998


                  In Mary Trump's audio, Barry also expressed frustration with her brother’s demeanor which she said was phony.

                  “His goddamned tweet and lying, oh my God,” she said. “I’m talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying. Holy shit.”

                  “It’s the phoniness of it all. It’s the phoniness and this cruelty. Donald is cruel,” she added.
                  Last edited by myboynoah; 08-22-2020, 08:41 PM.
                  Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                  For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                  Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                  Comment

                  • PaloAltoCougar
                    Semper infra dignitatem
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 16938

                    #999
                    Originally posted by myboynoah View Post

                    Totally fake news!


                    Comment

                    • beefytee
                      Board eye candy
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 7542

                      #1000
                      Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                      LOL... You need to stop living in the past.

                      Make America great again! Am I right?

                      Comment

                      • myboynoah
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 21719

                        #1001
                        lol

                        Even the repubs still in the fold gotta be



                        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                        For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                        Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                        Comment

                        • LVAllen
                          Senior Member
                          • Oct 2013
                          • 3275

                          #1002
                          Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                          lol

                          Even the repubs still in the fold gotta be



                          It's the last line of the linked article that really shows the ineptitude of the Trump Party:

                          Privately, Republican aides admitted it was a mistake for the president and his campaign operatives to lower expectations for Mr. Biden’s ability to deliver his acceptance speech, which ended up being well-received, including by analysts on Fox News.
                          Now, aides say, they feel confident that — for the same reason — skepticism about Mr. Trump’s convention will play to their benefit this week.
                          Translated: "We put out the word the DNC was going to be dumpster fire. It wasn't, so people responded positively. Well, we're putting out the word that the RNC will be the bigliest dumpster fire in all of history."

                          The main problem with that thinking is that the dumpster actually is on fire.

                          Comment

                          • Commando
                            Explosivo
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 20748

                            #1003
                            Gee didn't see that coming.

                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                            Comment

                            • myboynoah
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 21719

                              #1004
                              lol, this is so transparent. Trying to start the virtual convention week with a big COVID announcement!

                              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                              For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                              Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                              Comment

                              • All-American
                                Right, as Usual
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 15666

                                #1005
                                Originally posted by Commando View Post
                                Gee didn't see that coming.

                                This really shakes my testimony of fasting.
                                τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

                                Comment

                                Working...