2020 General Presidential Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Hey UT. Remember the Tara Reade sexual assault accusations against Biden that had you so giddy in 2020? She just defected to Russia and is encouraging Americans to "do your own research" about Russia and learn how wonderful it is.

Whoops.
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Why is everyone posting in the 2020 thread? Lol.
    I believe you are directly responsible for everyone replying in this thread. :|
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
      I believe you are directly responsible for everyone replying in this thread. :|
      I was directly responding to a thread/post from 2020!
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I was directly responding to a thread/post from 2020!
        And we are your children in this thread. A recent post is a recent post.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Mine was about Jan. 6th which has a direct connection to the 2020 election.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
            Mine was about Jan. 6th which has a direct connection to the 2020 election.
            No worries.

FYI: we have a January 6 thread here:

https://www.cougarstadium.com/forum/...-talk-about-it
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• NYT headline:

Brazil Votes to Bar Bolsonaro From Office for Election-Fraud Claims

A majority of Brazil’s electoral court voted to block former President Jair Bolsonaro from office until 2030 for spreading false claims about voting.
              Hey, how come we can't do that?!

Comment

NYT headline:

Hey, how come we can't do that?!
                After Trump gets convicted on charges around instigating January 6th, the 14th Amendment should be enough to disqualify him. But I don't trust Thomas or Alito to take the Constitution literally on that particular point because it wouldn't lead to a result they like.

#fakeliteralists
                Last edited by BlueK; 06-30-2023, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X