2020 General Presidential Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruh roh!
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
          OK - that got a real life out loud chuckle from me. Hilarious.

Comment

• Weird how that Valiant March to St. John's Church didn't help.

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

Comment

Comment

This article says trump's internal polling is "brutal".

https://www.axios.com/trump-campaign...fd1f74a0c.html

Still a long way to go, but I think we could be looking at a landslide. An epic beat down is exactly what the republican party needs.

Comment

• Originally posted by wapiti View Post
                  This article says trump's internal polling is "brutal".

https://www.axios.com/trump-campaign...fd1f74a0c.html

Still a long way to go, but I think we could be looking at a landslide. An epic beat down is exactly what the republican party needs.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Wow... I haven't seen numbers like that for a Dem presidential candidate since 2016.
                    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• My Trump campaign email today, penned by his brilliant son Eric, begins with the following: "I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: my father will go down in history as THE greatest American President of all time." I wonder if he's taking bets on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                        My Trump campaign email today, penned by his brilliant son Eric, begins with the following: "I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: my father will go down in history as THE greatest American President of all time." I wonder if he's taking bets on this.

Man their reconnaissance must be brutal! I just got one that says, "President Trump needs your help.

You’ve been identified as one of the President’s most loyal and dedicated supporters, and we know that we can rely on YOU to ensure we have FOUR MORE YEARS of his leadership."

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          Man their reconnaissance must be brutal! I just got one that says, "President Trump needs your help.

You’ve been identified as one of the President’s most loyal and dedicated supporters, and we know that we can rely on YOU to ensure we have FOUR MORE YEARS of his leadership."
                          Maybe you should have a cry about it? Like this gal...

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

OMG... this is terrible!
                            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Have a cry about what? Are you a bot, bc you seem to have a difficult time following the tone and content of the conversation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                                Have a cry about what? Are you a bot, bc you seem to have a difficult time following the tone and content of the conversation.
                                No, but I used to play one on TV:

twiggy.jpg
                                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Working...
                                X