• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...513174311.html

LOL... #ClintonBodyCount trending on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/explore

[ATTACH]9678[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]9679[/ATTACH]
    That's because some people are fucking morons.

Comment

Jeffrey Epstein became an FBI INFORMANT to secure sweetheart deal and shut down federal probe into the pedophile's abuse of underage girls, government records reveal
      • The FBI closed out their probe of Jeffrey Epstein in September 2008 after two years of interviewing victims and speaking to witnesses
      • The last report, on September 18, 2008, notes that Epstein 'provided information to the FBI as agreed upon', according to the case agent
      • It further states that 'no prosecution will occur in this matter as long as Epstein continues to uphold his agreement with the State of Florida'
      • No agents visited Epstein in jail so it is unclear when he spoke to them, but his assistant Story Cowles visited almost every day and acted as his emissary
      • Cowles would claim to be a paralegal when he signed in, as only lawyers and doctors were approved to visit the convict

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ds-reveal.html

Maybe the Drumpf FBI will give him another sweetheart deal to rat out some more of his friends....

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ds-reveal.html

Maybe the Drumpf FBI will give him another sweetheart deal to rat out some more of his friends....

Ted, why do you think Trump is innocent in all this? He hosted a party with himself Epstein and 28 girls. Trump peeves on naked underage girls at his parents. I also think Dershowitz was into creepy shit. You should look up his oped about statutory rape. It’s disturbing AF.

The most puzzling thing about individuals like yourself and Trump evangelical supporters is the perception and assertion that he is a decent and moral man with a set of principles when his history is bereft of any evidence of that but rife with examples of selfishness, vice and dishonesty.

Prior to running for POTUS he was pro-choice. His virtues are anger, vengeance and grandiosity.

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
          Ted, why do you think Trump is innocent in all this? He hosted a party with himself Epstein and 28 girls. Trump peeves on naked underage girls at his parents. I also think Dershowitz was into creepy shit. You should look up his oped about statutory rape. It’s disturbing AF.

The most puzzling thing about individuals like yourself and Trump evangelical supporters is the perception and assertion that he is a decent and moral man with a set of principles when his history is bereft of any evidence of that but rife with examples of selfishness, vice and dishonesty.

Prior to running for POTUS he was pro-choice. His virtues are anger, vengeance and grandiosity.
          Not everything is about Trump, Frank.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
            Are you sure about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski
              I used to think I would vote for a dirt clod over Trump, but so help me if Harris/Warren/Bernie get the nod, I don't think I could pull the trigger. They are scaring me to death with their absurd proposals.
              I'd just vote for the dirt clod over Trump/Harris/Warren/Bernie.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                Pretty sure.

image001.jpg
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post

Who says Drumpf is innocent?... Drumpf is just running the FBI this time.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Good lord man. Knock it off. My post was a response to Ted’s comments about Trump. Why don’t you tell him the same? Oh, that’s right you’ve chosen to fixate on my comments:

Comment

Pretty sure.

[ATTACH]9687[/ATTACH]
                      Pretty sure.

[ATTACH]9687[/ATTACH]
                      Weird. The link works for me. It was 20+ pages of posts by a certain poster combined with "Trump". I would assume referenced to DT where he is not specially named in the post would be at least triple that number

IMG_2619.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                        I'd just vote for the dirt clod over Trump/Harris/Warren/Bernie.
                        The only democrat I wouldn't vote for under any circumstance is Bernie Sanders. I think any of the rest would moderate. Warren is hard to stomach but she's serving a purpose taking more than half of Sanders's support. The good news is that the two of them together have less than 40% of democrats in the polls, and we can take comfort that Warren is a total charlatan who really can't believe in anything but her own ambition. Also, Biden is kind of a bellwether. It's becoming clearer that there's a groundswell of sane moderates in the democratic party. If Warren can be nimble enough to make the ideological transition in the primaries I think she'll be our next president. But if she keeps stealing Bernie's script and issuing those faux intellectual leftist policy proposals she won't be.
                        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                          The only democrat I wouldn't vote for under any circumstance is Bernie Sanders. I think any of the rest would moderate. Warren is hard to stomach but she's serving a purpose taking more than half of Sanders's support. The good news is that the two of them together have less than 40% of democrats in the polls, and we can take comfort that Warren is a total charlatan who really can't believe in anything but her own ambition. Also, Biden is kind of a bellwether. It's becoming clearer that there's a groundswell of sane moderates in the democratic party. If Warren can be nimble enough to make the ideological transition in the primaries I think she'll be our next president. But if she keeps stealing Bernie's script and issuing those faux intellectual leftist policy proposals she won't be.
                          Amen to that...

IMG_2393.jpg
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Epstein was found dead in his cell this morning. Suicide.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              The least surprising fact of this story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

5kx6wsbwjmf31.jpg

Wasn't he already on suicide watch?
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X