No announcement yet.

Roy Moore: Pedophile Pig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's very possible Gloria Allred (a disgusting grandstander) is doing considerable harm to the four earlier (and very credible) witnesses and the whole "Me, Too!" movement, lending support to those who argue that claims brought many years later are bogus. It's unfortunate Allred doesn't just disappear, but wherever there's microphone or camera, she'll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
      It's very possible Gloria Allred (a disgusting grandstander) is doing considerable harm to the four earlier (and very credible) witnesses and the whole "Me, Too!" movement, lending support to those who argue that claims brought many years later are bogus. It's unfortunate Allred doesn't just disappear, but wherever there's microphone or camera, she'll be there.
      The Al Sharpton of Feminism.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
        Yeah, when will the democratic party figure out that Allred does more damage than good...

LOL...
        Sorry, Gloria has taken it on herself to edit our propaganda
        https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20593
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

If the allegations are true, Roy Moore is a horrible pierce of human garbage who should be disqualified from consideration for any public office. If the allegations are false, Roy Moore is still a horrible piece of human garbage who should be disqualified from consideration for any public office.

I read his infamous 2002 custody decision. He is a bigoted piece of shit.
          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
            If the allegations are true, Roy Moore is a horrible pierce of human garbage who should be disqualified from consideration for any public office. If the allegations are false, Roy Moore is still a horrible piece of human garbage who should be disqualified from consideration for any public office.

I read his infamous 2002 custody decision. He is a bigoted piece of shit.
            Which makes me wonder why don't the democrats attack the fact he is a "bigoted piece of sh*t" rather than that he may be a "horrible piece of human garbage"? The backfiring of the "horrible piece of human garbage" attack lead by Gloria Allred may get him elected.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              Which makes me wonder why don't the democrats attack the fact he is a "bigoted piece of sh*t" rather than that he may be a "horrible piece of human garbage"? The backfiring of the "horrible piece of human garbage" attack lead by Gloria Allred may get him elected.
              I don't think the majority of the people in his district give a shit whether or not he is a bigot. In fact, I think his open hatred of homosexuals is probably a selling point to many of the people in his district. It never hurt Jefferson Beauregard Sessions that he was a bigoted piece of shit.
              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Ha! I thought I had seen Gloria Allred once in the 90's at a Pearl Jam concert in Charlotte called the "The Jesse Helms Retirement Party." Nope, Gloria Steinem.

I'm getting old. http://www.mtv.com/news/1433119/pearl-jam-lends-a-hand/
                "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                  I don't think the majority of the people in his district give a shit whether or not he is a bigot. In fact, I think his open hatred of homosexuals is probably a selling point to many of the people in his district. It never hurt Jefferson Beauregard Sessions that he was a bigoted piece of shit.
                  Not only that the "horrible piece of garbage" stuff is pretty much masking the fact that he is a "bigoted piece of sh*t"... which may explain why Roy Moore is still has money even after the RNC and NRSC pulled out. It seems the individual donations are still very much flowing. Given all the national coverage Gloria Allred has drummed up it may even be flowing faster.

Allred may be doing a great job fund raising for the bigoted piece of sh*t.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                    Not only that the "horrible piece of garbage" stuff is pretty much masking the fact that he is a "bigoted piece of sh*t"... which may explain why Roy Moore is still has money even after the RNC and NRSC pulled out. It seems the individual donations are still very much flowing. Given all the national coverage Gloria Allred has drummed up it may even be flowing faster.

Allred may be doing a great job fund raising for the bigoted piece of sh*t.
                    That's a weird question for Wolf to ask Allred. How could she state definitively whether the signature was a forgery? I wouldn't expect her to answer that directly. Its not her yearbook.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      That's a weird question for Wolf to ask Allred. How could she state definitively whether the signature was a forgery? I wouldn't expect her to answer that directly. Its not her yearbook.
                      Yeah, I don't think it matters too much... It made Allred look like she is hiding the fact the signature is a forgery. I would bet if you polled people after watching that most would say they believe it is a forgery. Of course, even if it is not a forgery what does it even prove other than Roy Moore signed her year book around christmas time in 1977. On the other hand, if it is a forgery then it makes Allred's client not very creditable.
                      Last edited by Uncle Ted; 11-16-2017, 02:38 PM.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• if it’s not a forgery it proves that he has immensely bad judgment and is a creep. also, this lady is not the lone accuser.
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                          Yeah, I don't think it matters too much... It made Allred look like she is hiding the fact the signature is a forgery. I would bet if you polled people after watching that most would say they believe it is a forgery. Of course, even if it is not a forgery what does it even prove other than Roy Moore signed her year book around christmas time in 1977. On the other hand, if it is a forgery then it makes Allred's client not very creditable.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                            if it’s not a forgery it proves that he has immensely bad judgment and is a creep. also, this lady is not the lone accuser.
                            i am guessing in the court of public perception ms nelson doesn't look all that creditable and the dems (aka, allred) are behind this. bro the other accusers are not even on their radar.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                              i am guessing in the court of public perception ms nelson doesn't look all that creditable and the dems (aka, allred) are behind this. bro the other accusers are not even on their radar.
                              Huh?
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                Huh?
                                Without googling them... name them.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X