No announcement yet.

Roy Moore: Pedophile Pig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sure a lot of the folks on this site will agree with this take, given the discussions we have had about Trump.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• lol at the moral bankruptcy!
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        I am sure a lot of the folks on this site will agree with this take, given the discussions we have had about Trump.

Burn the GOP down. Down to the ground.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Roy Moore: Pedophile Pig

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
          Burn the GOP down. Down to the ground.
          Amen brother... And may the Clintons blow up the Democratic Party.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            Amen brother... And may the Clintons blow up the Democratic Party.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Can’t do that yet. The country needs one serious national party until the libertarians become not crazy.
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Heh.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Such a bunch of hypocrites, the worst being the pedophile's wife, spouting loudly about their christian values.

At least the Young Republicans have some honor.

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Trump just said he denies the allegations and we need him in the senate

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                    Trump just said he denies the allegations and we need him in the senate
                    It's OK, maximus. We need him in the senate just in case he needs to confirm a supreme court vote.

Comment

It's OK, maximus. We need him in the senate just in case he needs to confirm a supreme court vote.
                      In fairness to Trump he's done things like Moore has been accused of, so he shouldn't be too judgmental.

I'm sure there are some here who would "honor the nomination" because moderate democrats like Doug Jones are vile people.

Comment

• "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                          Trump just said he denies the allegations and we need him in the senate
                          The race has tightened, which is good. I'm afraid Trump might turn it back into Moore's favor though.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...ones-6271.html
                          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Excellent article in the National Review, of all places, about why voting for people like Moore just for SCOTUS nominations is counter-productive. Here are the last three paragraphs, which sum the argument up pretty well:

Conservatives who want to protect life and preserve liberty must do much, much more than select the right judges, and they can’t sacrifice the larger cultural argument for the sake of any single nomination or series of nominations. “Sexual harassers for the Second Amendment” isn’t a compelling cultural message. If you make vile people your champions, you can’t be surprised if Americans begin to associate the cause with its advocates.

The pro-life movement is among the most successful cultural and religious movements of the last 50 years. In the face of unified opposition from the key elite institutions in the United States — the academy, pop culture, and the courts — it has not only survived, it has thrived. By some measures, the current generation is more pro-life than their parents, and the number of abortions has declined even as the American population has grown, saving millions of lives.

It didn’t make this headway by wrapping its arms around credibly accused sexual predators. Its leaders and volunteers understood that regardless of the state of the law, they could save lives. And so they set about doing just that. Through their grace, their patience, and — most significantly — their love for women and children, they are helping change this nation. Any “ambassador” who is inconsistent with that ethos is a risk. An angry, defiant, and dishonest credibly accused child abuser is a disaster, a walking commercial for the other side. His one vote out of 100 simply isn’t worth the cost.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...sion-dangerous
                            sigpic
                            "Outlined against a blue, gray
                            October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                            Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                              Excellent article in the National Review, of all places, about why voting for people like Moore just for SCOTUS nominations is counter-productive. Here are the last three paragraphs, which sum the argument up pretty well:
                              And this is the ultimate argument against anything to do with Trump. Mother was always right. Whether directly, or indirectly, you are who you associate with.
                              "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                                Excellent article in the National Review, of all places, about why voting for people like Moore just for SCOTUS nominations is counter-productive. Here are the last three paragraphs, which sum the argument up pretty well:
                                I read NR from time to time when I want an informed conservative perspective. It’s a respectable outlet. I’m not shocked they’d have that opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X