Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Clinton didn't keep classified information on a server in a closet in New Jersey... It was in a bathroom in Denver.
    Knowing Clinton, there’s a chance she has classified information stored in all 50 states and she probably doesn’t even know it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
      Is that what I said? Let me help with the answer for you: No. I did not say that. Obviously I would prefer Russia keep its ugly bear nose out of our business.

But here is the reality: Putin/Russia likely has a dog in every election. We have interests in most other countries' elections too. I have no doubt the Russian have done this before. And I also have no doubt that the Russians have been very happy about the outcome of prior elections. Comrade Jimmy Carter, anyone? But so what? Are you suggesting Trump helped the hacker hack Podesta by phishing his password or in some other fashion? If not, then why is this 'news' in this thread?
      Ding ding ding

I'd wager the Russians have tried to hack our elections and probably everything else every since computers were first networked together.I'm reasonably certain we've done the same.

Nothingburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
        Ding ding ding

I'd wager the Russians have tried to hack our elections and probably everything else every since computers were first networked together.I'm reasonably certain we've done the same.

Nothingburger
        Yeah, let's let the Russians have their input into our elections. They're citizens too, right? Oh wait. Well, at least they aren't Mexicans.

Comment

Ding ding ding

Nothingburger
          Uncle Shaka!
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
            Yeah, let's let the Russians have their input into our elections. They're citizens too, right? Oh wait. Well, at least they aren't Mexicans.
            No one said we should allow it, or even like it. But pretending Russian efforts to influence our elections began with Trump is probably a little naive.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Maybe if we ask them nicely they will stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Uncle Shaka!
                Yes nephew?

Comment

Yes nephew?
                  Whataburger. Clinton. Obama.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Maybe if we ask them nicely they will stop.
                    Yeah, cause Trump hates his own national security agencies, so no sense in having them do anything. Besides, he likes the Russians and has no problem with them messing with us.

Is this where we want this to go?

Comment

Yeah, cause Trump hates his own national security agencies, so no sense in having them do anything. Besides, he likes the Russians and has no problem with them messing with us.

Is this where we want this to go?
                      I'm sure Trump has instructed all of our security agencies to give Putin directions for bypassing our firewalls.

Comment

I'm sure Trump has instructed all of our security agencies to give Putin directions for bypassing our firewalls.
                        That would be treason, by the way, in case you care.

At the least, he sure as hell has zero interest in working on preventing anything for the next election.

Comment

Well, he sure as hell has zero interest in working on preventing anything for the next election.
                          What? I know you hate Trump, but c'mon. Its not like our intelligence agencies just sit around all day until they get orders from Trump.
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            No one said we should allow it, or even like it. But pretending Russian efforts to influence our elections began with Trump is probably a little naive.
                            I don't think anyone said anything about it starting with Trump.

Comment

• JL I think it's time for you to find a black helicopter emoji.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                                What? I know you hate Trump, but c'mon. Its not like our intelligence agencies just sit around all day until they get orders from Trump.
                                Funding? Staffing? Not to mention the current administration-driven PR attack on the FBI and the other agencies. That wouldn't make their job harder at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X