Comrade Trump

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Moliere
    One man.....one pie
    • Oct 2009
    • 27886

    #451
    Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Clinton didn't keep classified information on a server in a closet in New Jersey... It was in a bathroom in Denver.
    Knowing Clinton, there’s a chance she has classified information stored in all 50 states and she probably doesn’t even know it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

    Comment

    • Shaka
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2008
      • 10450

      #452
      Originally posted by creekster View Post
      Is that what I said? Let me help with the answer for you: No. I did not say that. Obviously I would prefer Russia keep its ugly bear nose out of our business.

      But here is the reality: Putin/Russia likely has a dog in every election. We have interests in most other countries' elections too. I have no doubt the Russian have done this before. And I also have no doubt that the Russians have been very happy about the outcome of prior elections. Comrade Jimmy Carter, anyone? But so what? Are you suggesting Trump helped the hacker hack Podesta by phishing his password or in some other fashion? If not, then why is this 'news' in this thread?
      Ding ding ding

      I'd wager the Russians have tried to hack our elections and probably everything else every since computers were first networked together.I'm reasonably certain we've done the same.

      Nothingburger

      Comment

      • BlueK
        Senior Member
        • May 2011
        • 7193

        #453
        Originally posted by Shaka View Post
        Ding ding ding

        I'd wager the Russians have tried to hack our elections and probably everything else every since computers were first networked together.I'm reasonably certain we've done the same.

        Nothingburger
        Yeah, let's let the Russians have their input into our elections. They're citizens too, right? Oh wait. Well, at least they aren't Mexicans.

        Comment

        • Jeff Lebowski
          Corporate lackey for Jesus
          • Nov 2008
          • 69719

          #454
          Originally posted by Shaka View Post
          Ding ding ding

          I'd wager the Russians have tried to hack our elections and probably everything else every since computers were first networked together.I'm reasonably certain we've done the same.

          Nothingburger
          Uncle Shaka!
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

          Comment

          • falafel
            loves to talk on things
            • Mar 2009
            • 37988

            #455
            Originally posted by BlueK View Post
            Yeah, let's let the Russians have their input into our elections. They're citizens too, right? Oh wait. Well, at least they aren't Mexicans.
            No one said we should allow it, or even like it. But pretending Russian efforts to influence our elections began with Trump is probably a little naive.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

            Dig your own grave, and save!

            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

            Comment

            • Shaka
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2008
              • 10450

              #456
              Originally posted by BlueK View Post
              Yeah, let's let the Russians have their input into our elections. They're citizens too, right? Oh wait. Well, at least they aren't Mexicans.
              Maybe if we ask them nicely they will stop.

              Comment

              • Shaka
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2008
                • 10450

                #457
                Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Uncle Shaka!
                Yes nephew?

                Comment

                • Jeff Lebowski
                  Corporate lackey for Jesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 69719

                  #458
                  Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                  Yes nephew?
                  Whataburger. Clinton. Obama.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                  Comment

                  • BlueK
                    Senior Member
                    • May 2011
                    • 7193

                    #459
                    Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                    Maybe if we ask them nicely they will stop.
                    Yeah, cause Trump hates his own national security agencies, so no sense in having them do anything. Besides, he likes the Russians and has no problem with them messing with us.

                    Is this where we want this to go?

                    Comment

                    • Shaka
                      Senior Member
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 10450

                      #460
                      Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                      Yeah, cause Trump hates his own national security agencies, so no sense in having them do anything. Besides, he likes the Russians and has no problem with them messing with us.

                      Is this where we want this to go?
                      I'm sure Trump has instructed all of our security agencies to give Putin directions for bypassing our firewalls.

                      Comment

                      • BlueK
                        Senior Member
                        • May 2011
                        • 7193

                        #461
                        Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                        I'm sure Trump has instructed all of our security agencies to give Putin directions for bypassing our firewalls.
                        That would be treason, by the way, in case you care.

                        At the least, he sure as hell has zero interest in working on preventing anything for the next election.

                        Comment

                        • falafel
                          loves to talk on things
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 37988

                          #462
                          Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                          Well, he sure as hell has zero interest in working on preventing anything for the next election.
                          What? I know you hate Trump, but c'mon. Its not like our intelligence agencies just sit around all day until they get orders from Trump.
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                          Dig your own grave, and save!

                          "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                          "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                          Comment

                          • BlueK
                            Senior Member
                            • May 2011
                            • 7193

                            #463
                            Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            No one said we should allow it, or even like it. But pretending Russian efforts to influence our elections began with Trump is probably a little naive.
                            I don't think anyone said anything about it starting with Trump.

                            Comment

                            • Shaka
                              Senior Member
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 10450

                              #464
                              JL I think it's time for you to find a black helicopter emoji.

                              Comment

                              • BlueK
                                Senior Member
                                • May 2011
                                • 7193

                                #465
                                Originally posted by falafel View Post
                                What? I know you hate Trump, but c'mon. Its not like our intelligence agencies just sit around all day until they get orders from Trump.
                                Funding? Staffing? Not to mention the current administration-driven PR attack on the FBI and the other agencies. That wouldn't make their job harder at all.

                                Comment

                                Working...