Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
    Maria Butina’s boyfriend claimed he set up Trump-Russia NRA “conduit” as campaign funds flowed
    Republican operative Paul Erickson claimed in an email he’d set up a private Russia-GOP channel through the NRA

https://www.salon.com/2018/12/12/mar...-funds-flowed/
    Frank you've got this all wrong. There is no conspiracy because Ted and Walter believe Google and Facebook's self-reporting about how much the IRA spent on ads. It was only 47k plus another 100k so like, you know any other potential evidence is just a nothing burger!

Comment

• Michael Cohen sentenced to three years in prison

"I take full responsibility for each act that I pled guilty to: The personal ones to me and those involving the President of the United States of America," Cohen said.

"Recently the President tweeted a statement calling me weak and it was correct but for a much different reason than he was implying. It was because time and time again I felt it was my duty to cover up his dirty deeds," Cohen said.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/12/polit...ing/index.html

Comment

• Oh I'm sure this is a nothing burger.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
          Oh I'm sure this is a nothing burger.
          It’s a little thing on the periphery and politics as usual. Just ask Eddie. Edgelord Ted will tell you Drumph is being persecuted by the liberal media.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
            It’s a little thing on the periphery and politics as usual. Just ask Eddie. Edgelord Ted will tell you Drumph is being persecuted by the liberal media.
            OMG... this proves that Drumpf was colluding with the Russians! When is the house voting to impeach Drumpf?

American Conservative Union Chairman Matt Schlapp also said on CNN Wednesday that the campaign finance violations to which Cohen pleaded guilty are not crimes. Prosecutors alleged, and Cohen agreed, that the payments were a type of campaign contribution that weren’t disclosed.

Lawyer Alan Dershowitz said Cohen’s guilty plea to the campaign-finance violations doesn’t put Mr. Trump in legal jeopardy, because candidates can contribute any amount to their own campaigns.

“If [Mr. Trump] gave $1 million to two women as hush money, there would be no crime,” Mr. Dershowitz said on MSNBC. “If he directed his lawyer to do it and he would compensate the lawyer, he’s committed no crime.”
            https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ons-not-crime/

Wait... Cohen plead guilty to a non-crime? What a big dummy. He deserves to go to jail for 15 years.
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              OMG... this proves that Drumpf was colluding with the Russians! When is the house voting to impeach Drumpf?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ons-not-crime/

Wait... Cohen plead guilty to a non-crime? What a big dummy. He deserves to go to jail for 15 years.
              obviously the judge disagrees with Dershowitz because there is no reason he couldn't reject a guilty plea to something that isn't a crime and just throw out the charge.

Comment

• Originally posted by tooblue View Post
                Frank you've got this all wrong. There is no conspiracy because Ted and Walter believe Google and Facebook's self-reporting about how much the IRA spent on ads. It was only 47k plus another 100k so like, you know any other potential evidence is just a nothing burger!
                What does the Irish Republican Army have to do with it? Or are you referring to individual retirement accounts?
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by tooblue View Post
                  Trump is in better shape than I thought!
                  You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                  Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                  You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                    What does the Irish Republican Army have to do with it? Or are you referring to individual retirement accounts?
                    https://www.wired.co.uk/article/twit...ussia-ira-iran

In total there's information on 3,841 accounts that were linked to Russia's Internet Research Agency (IRA) and 700 accounts that have links to Iran. Twitter is not only publishing the name of the accounts involved in propaganda campaigns – it's also making available the disinformation they spread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                      Trump is in better shape than I thought!
                      And Google and Facebook are more truthful than I thought!

Comment

• We need to nuke those trolls! Never mind the nuclear-capable Russian blackjack bombers that are landing in Venezuela. The real threat is the IRA invading our Facebook accounts.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

We need to nuke those trolls! Never mind the nuclear-capable Russian blackjack bombers that are landing in Venezuela. The real threat is the IRA invading our Facebook accounts.
                          Don't worry about the Russians. Putin is our friend. Well, at least he's our President's friend. We're good.

Comment

We need to nuke those trolls! Never mind the nuclear-capable Russian blackjack bombers that are landing in Venezuela. The real threat is the IRA invading our Facebook accounts.
                            So one means the other isn’t a threat? I don’t understand the logic? But then again you’ve been pretty good at suspending it all along with your deep state conspiracy bullshit

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                              Don't worry about the Russians. Putin is our friend. Well, at least he's our President's friend. We're good.
                              OK, so we should just "friend" all those Russians that Wired mag says are trolls... and not worry about their nuclear-capable bombers that are parked near you and me and the rest of the good folks down in Texas. They are all just Drumpf's friends! Maybe Drumpf should let them fly those Blackjacks up to Sheppard to hang out with our bomber boys.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Oh those smart Dems have a solution for this... all we have to do is get rid of the dumb bill of rights:

California Dem Ted Lieu say he would 'love to regulate' speech, bemoans US Constitution that prohibits him

California Democrat Ted Lieu bemoaned on Wednesday that though he would “love to be able to regulate the content of speech,” including that on Fox News, he can’t do it because of the U.S. Constitution.

Lieu made the comments during an interview about the testimony of Google CEO Sundar Pichai at a House Judiciary Committee hearing, where he dismissed the allegations that the tech giant amplifies negative stories about Republican lawmakers, saying “if you want positive search results, do positive things."
                                [...]
                                https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cal...-prohibits-him

Then the government could shutdown Facebook, google, etc. and make us safe from these Russian trolls.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X