President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • old_gregg
    scaly man fish
    • Nov 2009
    • 16915

    #3961
    Originally posted by Eddie View Post
    I have to disagree - just a little.

    The whole point of this was the Trump is beating up CNN and in their heads. CNN freaked precisely BECAUSE it was a meme of Trump beating up the CNN logo - so in many ways, Trump needs to stay in the meme to add to the irony of there are more of these because of their reaction to the first, which was intended to make the first go away.
    trump playing 5d chess
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

    Comment

    • frank ryan
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 12389

      #3962
      Hey guy, good news Putin has set Trump straight on the whole election interference allegation. So wonderful he listens to reason.

      http://www.newsweek.com/putin-trump-...gerated-633676


      Putin says Trump believes his assurances. Thank goodness he is more trust worthy than our deep state!

      http://thehill.com/policy/internatio...ed-in-election
      Last edited by frank ryan; 07-08-2017, 10:11 AM.

      Comment

      • Walter Sobchak
        Adventurer
        • Oct 2009
        • 3815

        #3963


        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

        Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

        Comment

        • Uncle Ted
          The Big 12 money shot.
          • Apr 2010
          • 28853

          #3964
          Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
          Hey guy, good news Putin has set Trump straight on the whole election interference allegation. So wonderful he listens to reason.

          http://www.newsweek.com/putin-trump-...gerated-633676


          Putin says Trump believes his assurances. Thank goodness he is more trust worthy than our deep state!

          http://thehill.com/policy/internatio...ed-in-election

          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

          Comment

          • Commando
            Explosivo
            • Feb 2009
            • 20748

            #3965
            Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            A false equivalency meme? I don't get it.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

            Comment

            • Northwestcoug
              Cocked and Loaded
              • May 2011
              • 18039

              #3966
              Originally posted by Commando View Post
              A false equivalency meme? I don't get it.
              There's no such thing as false equivalency in the libertarian world. You are required to show 'the other side does it, too', no matter how lame the comparison. They have to have a reason to exist.
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

              Comment

              • Moliere
                One man.....one pie
                • Oct 2009
                • 27898

                #3967




                Trump speaks fluent grapevinian


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                Comment

                • Uncle Ted
                  The Big 12 money shot.
                  • Apr 2010
                  • 28853

                  #3968
                  Originally posted by Moliere View Post




                  Trump speaks fluent grapevinian
                  What is this talk about a ceasefire? The Russians need to pay for their hacking. Send in the drones!
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                  Comment

                  • BlueK
                    Senior Member
                    • May 2011
                    • 7199

                    #3969
                    Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                    There's no such thing as false equivalency in the libertarian world. You are required to show 'the other side does it, too', no matter how lame the comparison. They have to have a reason to exist.
                    The real libertarians here aren't defending Trump.

                    Comment

                    • Uncle Ted
                      The Big 12 money shot.
                      • Apr 2010
                      • 28853

                      #3970
                      Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                      The real libertarians here aren't defending Trump.
                      Or any republican for that matter. Nor the dumbass dems, especially those who ignore the fact their primary was totally rigged. And they claim to be the democratic party.
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                      Comment

                      • Commando
                        Explosivo
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 20748

                        #3971
                        I'm actually a little bit speechless that trump walked back some stupid shit that was roundly criticized. Normally that means double-down time.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                        Comment

                        • frank ryan
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 12389

                          #3972
                          Trump junior met with a Kremlin lawyer because he was told she had damaging info on Clinton pass on. That's super normal.


                          Donald Trump Jr suggests it is normal practice to receive information about a political opponent.

                          Comment

                          • Commando
                            Explosivo
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 20748

                            #3973
                            Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                            Trump junior met with a Kremlin lawyer because he was told she had damaging info on Clinton pass on. That's super normal.


                            http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40560191
                            And he straight up admits he took the meeting. He had to take it, even though it went nowhere? How about you orchestrate a f8King campaign without taking a meeting from Arthur Slugworth, you crooked douche.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                            Comment

                            • Topper
                              Pre-Historic Man
                              • Nov 2011
                              • 11764

                              #3974
                              Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              And he straight up admits he took the meeting. He had to take it, even though it went nowhere? How about you orchestrate a f8King campaign without taking a meeting from Arthur Slugworth, you crooked douche.
                              All things Russia are bad, until they are good.

                              If you ever want to hear a Democrat salivate a la Pavlov's dog, play "To Russia with Love," and he will believe you are playing Trump's confession.
                              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                              Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                              Comment

                              • falafel
                                loves to talk on things
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 38003

                                #3975
                                Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                                Trump junior met with a Kremlin lawyer because he was told she had damaging info on Clinton pass on. That's super normal.


                                http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40560191
                                I'm pretty sure any campaign would take that meeting. Not sure if I would send Don Jr., but someone.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                                Dig your own grave, and save!

                                "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                                "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                                Comment

                                Working...