Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

I still think Trump suppressed his own base by undermining confidence in mail-in voting, and that was the difference in the election. And that in and of itself is the most delicious irony of all.
    I have said this, too. With such a high percentage of elderly GOP voters that depend on mail-in voting, why tf was he out there decrying it? Just for the sake of providing the excuse when he lost? Thanks for the self-fulfilling prophecy.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• The Brett Baier interview of Trump is (chef's kiss). One of my favorite parts:

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Narrator: "He lost the 2020 election by a mile."

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Trump claims that the documents he showed reporters that he "could have declassified but now it is too late" was just pile of newspapers and stuff.

Comment

• OMG. His lawyers must be slitting their wrists. This is hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              Trump claims that the documents he showed reporters that he "could have declassified but now it is too late" was just pile of newspapers and stuff.

Jonathan Turley explains how he just torpedoed his own defense with this new claim.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/loafnw/status/16...533337602?s=20

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    OMG. His lawyers must be slitting their wrists. This is hilarious.

He cannot help himself. What voice in his head thought it was a great idea to (probably go against the express advice of his remaining lawyers) go on TV and talk about this?!?
                    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post

He cannot help himself. What voice in his head thought it was a great idea to (probably go against the express advice of his remaining lawyers) go on TV and talk about this?!?
                      I don't know but I'm glad he did it. What a
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post

Probably the same one that tells him he's "a very stable genius." One thing Trump doesn't lack is confidence. Wisdom - now that's a different matter.
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• After getting tossed softballs at the CNN Town Hall, I don't think Trump anticipated the high heat from Brett Bair, of all people. How does Trump not know that Fox News dumped him and is now sleeping with Ron DeSantis? If he didn't know it before, I think he knows it now.
                          "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
                            After getting tossed softballs at the CNN Town Hall, I don't think Trump anticipated the high heat from Brett Bair, of all people. How does Trump not know that Fox News dumped him and is now sleeping with Ron DeSantis? If he didn't know it before, I think he knows it now.
                            When Donald Trump loses Ben Shapiro and the rest of Fox News, you know the train has left the station...
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post

When Donald Trump loses Ben Shapiro and the rest of Fox News, you know the train has left the station...
                              People on Twitter railing against Bret Baier as a political hack. Damn, everyone is in the bag for Biden!
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post

People on Twitter railing against Bret Baier as a political hack. Damn, everyone is in the bag for Biden!
                                For what? Asking tough questions?

Comment

Working...
                                X