Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
    Now he's threatening to beef up the border with U.S. military forces and cut off aid to Honduras in response to some caravan of people coming to apply for asylum. Huh? Is he aware that they apply at the border directly with CBP and that asylum is a congressionally sanctioned form of relief? Again. The syphilis is taking over!
    Yeah, but we're talking about a thousand brown people from a shithole country. If this were a thousand Norwegians, then no problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
      Now he's threatening to beef up the border with U.S. military forces and cut off aid to Honduras in response to some caravan of people coming to apply for asylum. Huh? Is he aware that they apply at the border directly with CBP and that asylum is a congressionally sanctioned form of relief? Again. The syphilis is taking over!
      Why do these Hondurans want to come here? I mean their President JOH sounds like a bad guy but do they have any clue about how bad Drumpf is? We have folks that vowed to leave this country if Drumpf won too so maybe we can make a trade with Honduras. See... problem solved!
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
        Yeah, but we're talking about a thousand brown people from a shithole country. If this were a thousand Norwegians women, then no problem.
        fify
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
          Yeah, but we're talking about a thousand brown people from a shithole country. If this were a thousand Norwegians, then no problem.
          What pisses me off more is that he refers to them as "illegals." What exactly is illegal about what they are doing? I mean I know he thinks it should be illegal to be brown and speak Spanish, but we haven't gotten to that stage of MAGA just yet.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• "(left)"

Seldom have I laughed so hard as at this.

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              Stock market falling like a rock again today. China announces new tariffs on US ag products. All those farmers wearing MAGA hats are going to love this.

Dow up nearly 400 points today... What happened? Did China wimp out on those new tariffs? I was hoping that the MAGA hat wearing farmers would drive their tractors to DC like they did back in '79...

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                Dow up nearly 400 points today... What happened? Did China wimp out on those new tariffs? I was hoping that the MAGA hat wearing farmers would drive their tractors to DC like they did back in '79...
                400 points is nothing these days, UT.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                  "(left)"

That is awesome.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    400 points is nothing these days, UT.
                    Good... So are the farmers going to drive to DC in their tractors?
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

Sure you were. I think you're on the list to replace Huckabee when Trump grows tired of her.

Comment

"(left)"

I can't stop laughing. "(left)" The giggles keep coming every time I look at it, just like with this thing:

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                          Sure you were. I think you're on the list to replace Huckabee when Trump grows tired of her.
                          I don't think that gig pays enough for me.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

"(left)"

Just looked at it again. Just started laughing again. (left). Cheeky chyron bastard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                              This is a more sophisticated tweet than usual. It starts off normal but there is a twist and cliff hanger at the end. I’m left wondering if they do have an idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Everything Trump has said about Amazon so far is a blatant lie. The package delivery part of the post office is their most profitable activity. Furthermore, there is a federal law against USPS charging below cost to deliver packages. Also, Amazon pays the same rate as everyone else who delivers anywhere near the volume they do.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                                Everything Trump has said about Amazon so far is a blatant lie. The package delivery part of the post office is their most profitable activity. Furthermore, there is a federal law against USPS charging below cost to deliver packages. Also, Amazon pays the same rate as everyone else who delivers anywhere near the volume they do.
                                Thanks. I had no idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Working...
                                X