President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • old_gregg
    scaly man fish
    • Nov 2009
    • 16915

    #6226
    not shocking

    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

    Comment

    • creekster
      It is NOT a monkey!
      • Nov 2008
      • 22661

      #6227
      I bet the Swedes are really PISSED that Trump didnt mention them, too.
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

      Comment

      • PaloAltoCougar
        Semper infra dignitatem
        • Nov 2008
        • 16936

        #6228
        Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
        With Trump, these revelations fall into the "dog bites man" category. The entertaining part is how he and many of his supporters steadfastly deny such things. On national television in the late '90s (on Chris Matthews' Hardball), Trump voluntarily declared:
        People want me to [run for president] all the time … I don’t like it. Can you imagine how controversial I’d be? You think about [Bill Clinton] and the women. How about me with the women? Can you imagine?
        His efforts to rehabilitate his image now are laughable.

        Comment

        • Uncle Ted
          The Big 12 money shot.
          • Apr 2010
          • 28853

          #6229
          Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          So Stormy Daniels forfeits the $130K she was paid for her silence but stands to make millions in TV speaking fees and book deals... Not to mention her porn videos may get back up in the best selling charts. Who said Drumpf isn't good for the economy?
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

          Comment

          • frank ryan
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 12365

            #6230
            Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            So Stormy Daniels forfeits the $130K she was paid for her silence but stands to make millions in TV speaking fees and book deals... Not to mention her porn videos may get back up in the best selling charts. Who said Drumpf isn't good for the economy?
            Why don't you focus your criticism cannon on "Drumpf" for a second, instead of trying to minimize, deflect and mitigate everything? The guy is the worst POTUS of my lifetime.

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 37983

              #6231
              Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              So Stormy Daniels forfeits the $130K she was paid for her silence but stands to make millions in TV speaking fees and book deals... Not to mention her porn videos may get back up in the best selling charts. Who said Drumpf isn't good for the economy?
              No way. All her stuff is online for free. No one's paying for it now.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • Uncle Ted
                The Big 12 money shot.
                • Apr 2010
                • 28853

                #6232
                Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                Why don't you focus your criticism cannon on "Drumpf" for a second, instead of trying to minimize, deflect and mitigate everything? The guy is the worst POTUS of my lifetime.
                So I take it you weren't alive during the Jimmy Carter years.

                I am just trying to be positive, Frank.
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                Comment

                • Uncle Ted
                  The Big 12 money shot.
                  • Apr 2010
                  • 28853

                  #6233
                  Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  No way. All her stuff is online for free. No one's paying for it now.
                  True... maybe she will make some new ones.
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                  Comment

                  • frank ryan
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 12365

                    #6234
                    Steve Bannon suggests Trump's lawyer 'took care' of 'a hundred' women during the presidential campaign

                    Steve Bannon, President Donald Trump's former top strategist, alleged in journalist Michael Wolff's tell-all book about the Trump White House that the president's longtime attorney, Marc Kasowitz, "took care" of 100 women during the presidential campaign.

                    "Look, Kasowitz has known [Trump] for twenty-five years. Kasowitz has gotten him out of all kinds of jams," Bannon reportedly said. "Kasowitz on the campaign — what did we have, a hundred women? Kasowitz took care of all of them."

                    This apparently off-hand remark may take on new significance after The Wall Street Journal reported on Friday that another lawyer for the president, Michael Cohen, sent $130,000 to a porn star just weeks before the 2016 presidential election to keep her silent about an alleged 2006 sexual encounter with Trump.

                    The Journal reported that Cohen, who was the Trump Organization's top attorney for about a decade, arranged for the payment to Stephanie Clifford, whose stage name is Stormy Daniels, in October 2016 after a negotiation between her lawyer and Cohen on a nondisclosure agreement.

                    Clifford has said privately that the encounter happened at a July 2006 celebrity golf tournament in Lake Tahoe, the newspaper reported.

                    Trump married his third wife, Melania Trump, in 2005.

                    Cohen said in a statement to The Journal that Trump "once again vehemently denies any such occurrence as has Ms. Daniels." Cohen also did not address any payment.

                    Steve Bannon alleged that one of the president's attorneys "took care" of 100 women who accused Trump of sexual misconduct during the presidential campaign.

                    Comment

                    • Uncle Ted
                      The Big 12 money shot.
                      • Apr 2010
                      • 28853

                      #6235
                      Damnit... I was hoping this thing with the pornstar was going to be true:



                      That was going to make for a good "made for TV" movie.
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                      Comment

                      • Moliere
                        One man.....one pie
                        • Oct 2009
                        • 27879

                        #6236
                        Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                        Damnit... I was hoping this thing with the pornstar was going to be true:



                        That was going to make for a good "made for TV" movie.
                        Funny that it’s less believable that he didn’t have an affair with her.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                        Comment

                        • Northwestcoug
                          Cocked and Loaded
                          • May 2011
                          • 18023

                          #6237
                          You may want to look at an affidavit of a person alleged to have received hush money to keep quiet a little more skeptically. The story is getting corroborated pretty quickly.
                          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                          - SeattleUte

                          Comment

                          • Uncle Ted
                            The Big 12 money shot.
                            • Apr 2010
                            • 28853

                            #6238
                            Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                            You may want to look at an affidavit of a person alleged to have received hush money to keep quiet a little more skeptically. The story is getting corroborated pretty quickly.
                            Was she a pornstar too?
                            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                            Comment

                            • Northwestcoug
                              Cocked and Loaded
                              • May 2011
                              • 18023

                              #6239
                              Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                              Was she a pornstar too?
                              With Trump, of course it is.

                              But now it’s more than one news org verifying it. And a reporter is on record saying she admitted to l’affaire Trump.
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

                              Comment

                              • Uncle Ted
                                The Big 12 money shot.
                                • Apr 2010
                                • 28853

                                #6240
                                Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                                Jeff Flake just said two different people in the room, one of them a Republican, told him what Trump said before the WP article came out. Do you believe him?



                                Maybe it was "craphole" or "hellhole" or something else that Drumpf said.
                                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                                Comment

                                Working...