President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BlueK
    Senior Member
    • May 2011
    • 7192

    #4741
    Originally posted by Commando View Post
    Yes. Fine people marching, President Dick Face.

    Lovely people having just a very quiet, solemn gathering to mourn the loss of such a wonderful historical treasure. That's what our president told us happened that Friday night, so this video must be just made up fake news, just like the moon landings.
    Last edited by BlueK; 08-16-2017, 08:55 PM.

    Comment

    • falafel
      loves to talk on things
      • Mar 2009
      • 37983

      #4742
      Originally posted by Commando View Post
      Yes. Fine people marching, President Dick Face.

      Why did the reporter in that video think it was a good idea to wear those glasses?
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

      Dig your own grave, and save!

      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • Topper
        Pre-Historic Man
        • Nov 2011
        • 11764

        #4743
        These events, and a visit to Germany and its memorials to victims of the Holocaust have really caused to unearth some previous historical discussion.

        The Vox piece just tells it like it is, the Confederacy did nothing right.

        I recall some history profs who glorified the South, and waxed grandiloquent over General Lee as a Southern gentleman or Stonewall Jackson, in terms of being loyal to the state over the Union. Not to excuse it, but I imagine many of the Southern dingdongs who like stories of Lee and Jackson grew up on a diet of that. Also, I only thanks to this board, recently read some of the vile statements Lee spoke regarding his slaves.

        And speaking of the Nazis, I recently visited several Holocaust sites in Germany. The movies and books don't do it complete justice. Somber is a gross understatement. I've not visited the Holocaust Museum in DC, so this was a first. Many of the letters are in German, or Slavic languages with a few in French or Yiddish or Hebrew. Reading tearful goodbyes from young children, mothers and fathers caused me to wonder how anybody could allow himself to do what was done, orders or no orders. Unfathomable. Charlottesville. Unfathomable. In Germany, the entire 10th Grade history is spent on the Holocaust and the causes creating the atrocities of the Third Reich. Perhaps our history on the Civil War needs to be more exhaustive.
        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

        Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

        Comment

        • Commando
          Explosivo
          • Feb 2009
          • 20748

          #4744
          Shit got too real for this guy, who was featured on the VICE documentary strapped to the hilt, celebrating the death of Heather Heyer, talking all kinds of shit.



          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

          Comment

          • Jeff Lebowski
            Corporate lackey for Jesus
            • Nov 2008
            • 69696

            #4745
            Originally posted by Commando View Post
            Shit got too real for this guy, who was featured on the VICE documentary strapped to the hilt, celebrating the death of Heather Heyer, talking all kinds of shit.
            Racism is hard!
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

            Comment

            • PaloAltoCougar
              Semper infra dignitatem
              • Nov 2008
              • 16936

              #4746
              I saw the title and thought I was in for some weird, alt-right sexual ritual. I was mildly disappointed to see they meant "bawl."

              Comment

              • CardiacCoug
                вот так штука
                • Nov 2008
                • 11013

                #4747
                Originally posted by falafel View Post
                Why did the reporter in that video think it was a good idea to wear those glasses?
                Those are back in style.

                Those "alt right" dudes are such losers. Pathetic.

                Comment

                • Omaha 680
                  Senior Member
                  • Jul 2011
                  • 11181

                  #4748
                  That's the guy that said the weekend was a win for him because none of his guys died, right?

                  Comment

                  • frank ryan
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 12364

                    #4749
                    Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                    That's the guy that said the weekend was a win for him because none of his guys died, right?
                    And because one of the others did. Purposeful is chummy with that guy btw

                    Comment

                    • myboynoah
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 21719

                      #4750
                      Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                      I saw the title and thought I was in for some weird, alt-right sexual ritual. I was mildly disappointed to see they meant "bawl."
                      It was the mace. That dude is a magnet for mace.
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                      For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                      Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                      Comment

                      • Jeff Lebowski
                        Corporate lackey for Jesus
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 69696

                        #4751
                        Heh.

                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                        Comment

                        • myboynoah
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 21719

                          #4752
                          lol

                          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                          For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                          Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                          Comment

                          • Jeff Lebowski
                            Corporate lackey for Jesus
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 69696

                            #4753
                            Heh. It really is this simple.

                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                            Comment

                            • frank ryan
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 12364

                              #4754
                              This is good. Shep Smith couldn't find anyone to come on and defend Trump. He could have reached out to some posters on CUF.

                              http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...illing-to-come

                              Comment

                              • Maximus
                                Senior Member
                                • Sep 2009
                                • 6018

                                #4755
                                Trump lawyer... General Lee =George Washington

                                https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/1...ttesville.html

                                Comment

                                Working...