Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    yeah not sure those are totally necessary
    Originally posted by falafel View Post
    Could we get the pictures of the dead kids wrapped in spoiler tags? Please?

Done.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
      Done.
      Thanks

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
        Could we get the pictures of the dead kids wrapped in spoiler tags? Please?
        Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
        yeah not sure those are totally necessary
        I'll add a third voice to this request. This may be one of the first time ever there is a consensus among old_gregg, falafel, and me.
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• biggest Sean Spicer gaffe so far:

Apparently even Hitler didn't even stoop so low as to use chemical weapons on his own people. Oops. Then in typical Sean Spicer fashion he just doubled down and came up with an even dumber answer to that. wow.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/spicer-hi...190156724.html

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
            biggest Sean Spicer gaffe so far:

Apparently even Hitler didn't even stoop so low as to use chemical weapons on his own people. Oops. Then in typical Sean Spicer fashion he just doubled down and came up with an even dumber answer to that. wow.

Maybe all those Jews at Auschwitz slipped on a bar of soap in the shower?
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                That is one of the funnier tweets I have ever seen.

Comment

• I was listening to Spicer this morning and when he mentioned the Nazi thing three thoughts instantly came to mind: (i) he's a dunce, but we knew that; (ii) politicians and their reps should never mention Nazis--kind of a Godwin's Law corollary; and (iii) Dems will call for his resignation (Pelosi was a little slow, but got around to this two whole hours later). I hope Melissa McCarthy appears on SNL this week.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Time for Trump to do what he should have done from the beginning. Billy Bush press secretary.
                      A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

• Originally posted by CJF View Post
                        Time for Trump to do what he should have done from the beginning. Billy Bush press secretary.
                        Vince McMahon is warming up in the bullpen.
                        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Lots of flip flopping going on today. Also sounds like Bannon is on his way out.

Comment

• good riddance. may an immigrant doctor be unable to save him from cirrhosis.
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Ben Carson, touring affordable housing complex, gets stuck in elevator

Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson was rescued by firefighters from a stuck elevator while touring an affordable housing development in Miami on Wednesday morning.

The secretary was visiting the Courtside Family Apartments as part of a two-day listening tour in the area to learn about the challenges low-income people face finding affordable housing. The Miami Herald estimates Carson was trapped for about 20 minutes.
                              [...]
                              https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...k-in-elevator/

I bet it was those damn Russian hackers!
                              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                                https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...k-in-elevator/

I bet it was those damn Russian hackers!
                                What a tough call for the Washington Post. It was either that story or a big embarrassing blank spot on page 12 of section G.

Comment

Working...
                                X