X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Hillary for President!

Comment

• If that were to happen, I'll bet 2020 won't be as civil and positive as 2016.

Comment

Going for the threepeat!
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

https://twitter.com/misterstow/statu...398275584?s=19
            “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
              Just the awesomest.
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Barring a credible primary challenge to Trump or him dying of natural causes before the election, I welcome a Hillary v Trump rematch. The entertainment value would be off the charts, and that's the only thing that would get me through another trump vs someone I would never want to be president either matchup.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                  Barring a credible primary challenge to Trump or him dying of natural causes before the election, I welcome a Hillary v Trump rematch. The entertainment value would be off the charts, and that's the only thing that would get me through another trump vs someone I would never want to be president either matchup.
                  You want another election with two horrible candidates? What is wrong with you?
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Assuming Trump is the Republican nominee, who of the 2020 Dem contenders would you like to vote for? I could pull the lever for Biden. But Bernie? Spartacus? Kamala? GTFO. If it is going to be one of them I'd rather go full Hillary and get the maximum entertainment value.

Comment

Assuming Trump is the Republican nominee, who of the 2020 Dem contenders would you like to vote for? I could pull the lever for Biden. But Bernie? Spartacus? Kamala? GTFO. If it is going to be one of them I'd rather go full Hillary and get the maximum entertainment value.
                      Uncle Joe.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Assuming Trump is the Republican nominee, who of the 2020 Dem contenders would you like to vote for? I could pull the lever for Biden. But Bernie? Spartacus? Kamala? GTFO. If it is going to be one of them I'd rather go full Hillary and get the maximum entertainment value.

All would be a massive upgrade over Trump. Most poster on this forum would be a massive upgrade over Trump.

Comment

I can't wait to see the democratic debate with Clinton, Harris, Warren, Booker, Biden and Sanders.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                            All would be a massive upgrade over Trump. Most poster on this forum would be a massive upgrade over Trump.
                            I appreciate your support.

Comment

• could be worse—pocahontas
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                                I appreciate your support.
                                BP for President!

Comment

Working...
                                X