Internet Porn Addiction Debate

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ERCougar
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 10978

    #61
    Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
    Some pharmacists must have the gift of discernment, because I cannot make out even half of what my physician writes on Rx forms. I always double check my prescriptions online before taking them to make sure they gave me what he intended and that what I have actually treats what I need it for.
    Smart.
    Funny, but my handwriting has become much worse over the years, and I'm not that old. I get lazy.
    At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
    -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

    Comment

    • Donuthole
      Official Outgayer
      • Nov 2008
      • 25266

      #62
      Weird glitch. The front page shows ER Coug with the most recent post, but it doesn't show up for me in the thread. However, I can click on his name and read the post in his recent posts.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

      There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

      Comment

      • LA Ute
        Receiver of Memory
        • Nov 2008
        • 19512

        #63
        Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        Weird glitch. The front page shows ER Coug with the most recent post, but it doesn't show up for me in the thread. However, I can click on his name and read the post in his recent posts.
        “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
        ― W.H. Auden


        "God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
        -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons


        "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
        --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

        Comment

        • UVACoug
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2013
          • 2685

          #64
          Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
          I'm done even trying to engage you. I'd rather take Jacob and Tex to dinner at Johnny Lingo's house to discuss the Kinderhook Plates, Prop 8, and the Michigan Relics.
          I'm heartbroken.

          Comment

          Working...