No offense, but I'm not sure if you answered my question
The 2016 Presidential Election Trainwreck
Collapse
X
-
"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf
-
Probably not. But your question made me go off on a tangent...Originally posted by Moliere View PostNo offense, but I'm not sure if you answered my question"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
"You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
- SeattleUte
Comment
-
-
Yes, but I live in a bubble so my experience is anecdotal.Originally posted by TripletDaddy View PostWell you kind of answered your own question in your initial post."Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf
Comment
-
-
What is a RINO? Sounds kinda cool, at least compared to conservative or liberal.Get confident, stupid
-landpoke
Comment
-
-
-
I wee several times a day but mostly it's just to relieve myself.Originally posted by TripletDaddy View PostI see. And you wee hoping for someone here to answer your question using something other than anecdotal evidence?"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf
Comment
-
If it is in the NYTimes then it must be true...Originally posted by Moliere View PostDo Mitts followers really believe he's been called to save this country? I've only heard that from the Mormon political freakshow people that also love to quote the white horse prophecy.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/01/26...-say.html?_r=0Romney’s Consideration of Candidacy Is Closely Tied to His Faith, Allies Say
A prominent Republican delivered a direct request to Mitt Romney not long ago: He should make a third run for the presidency, not for vanity or redemption, but to answer a higher calling from his faith.
[...]"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
"Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
-
idiots.Originally posted by TripletDaddy View PostMitt sez: Thanks for nothing, #fairness4all
Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
God forgives many things for an act of mercyAlessandro Manzoni
Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.
pelagius
Comment
-
"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment
-
-
"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf
Comment
Comment