Obama's 2nd Term

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Moliere
    One man.....one pie
    • Oct 2009
    • 27877

    #301


    Obama is getting pwned like crazy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

    Comment

    • Goatnapper'96
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 10924

      #302
      Why does he want to commute Bradley/Chelsea Manning's sentence for the wikileaks dump?
      Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
      -General George S. Patton

      I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
      -DOCTOR Wuap

      Comment

      • byu71
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 22070

        #303
        Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
        Why does he want to commute Bradley/Chelsea Manning's sentence for the wikileaks dump?
        I don't know. I can guarantee there will be those who will be very negative about it, especially the timing. I also can guarantee he won't be the only one justifying it.

        Also odds are high that Trump will do an assinine tweet.

        Comment

        • Topper
          Pre-Historic Man
          • Nov 2011
          • 11764

          #304
          Originally posted by byu71 View Post
          I don't know. I can guarantee there will be those who will be very negative about it, especially the timing. I also can guarantee he won't be the only one justifying it.

          Also odds are high that Trump will do an assinine tweet.

          This is huge and I guarantee it
          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

          Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

          Comment

          • byu71
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 22070

            #305
            President Obama is sending troops to Poland early. Donald, this is what a smooth transistion looks like.

            Comment

            • Goatnapper'96
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 10924

              #306
              Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
              Why does he want to commute Bradley/Chelsea Manning's sentence for the wikileaks dump?
              So I went and googled the arguments made to commute this sentence. I think shit like this is at least equally responsible as Foxnews for giving us Donald Trump. Unhinged.
              Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
              -General George S. Patton

              I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
              -DOCTOR Wuap

              Comment

              • Topper
                Pre-Historic Man
                • Nov 2011
                • 11764

                #307
                Obama is reversing 20 year precedent of giving visas to Cubans who make it to US shores.
                President Obama ends the 20-year US policy of allowing Cubans residency without visas.


                Obama really is an asshole. Fuck him.
                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                Comment

                • Eddie
                  Senior Member
                  • Apr 2009
                  • 8098

                  #308
                  Originally posted by Topper View Post
                  Obama is reversing 20 year precedent of giving visas to Cubans who make it to US shores.
                  President Obama ends the 20-year US policy of allowing Cubans residency without visas.


                  Obama really is an asshole. Fuck him.
                  Eh...I'm kind of OK with Cubans not getting benefits that other Central/South Americans don't get for trying to escape poverty and oppressive governments.

                  So you think a Cuban that takes a boat to Florida should get automatic permanent residency, but a Venezuelan who is running from Maduro's policies and had to make their way through some pretty dangerous travels across various borders and makes their way into the US doesn't deserve the same?

                  I don't mean to minimize what a Cuban would have to go through to get here as much as to point out that others go through some dangerous and difficult circumstances to do the same and don't receive the same benefit. What makes Cuba so special?

                  Comment

                  • Pelado
                    Bald not naked
                    • Sep 2010
                    • 21139

                    #309
                    Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                    What makes Cuba so special?
                    Cigars.
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

                    Comment

                    • myboynoah
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 21719

                      #310


                      Now there, that's a response. Where has this been the past eight years?
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                      For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                      Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                      Comment

                      • Topper
                        Pre-Historic Man
                        • Nov 2011
                        • 11764

                        #311
                        Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                        Eh...I'm kind of OK with Cubans not getting benefits that other Central/South Americans don't get for trying to escape poverty and oppressive governments.

                        So you think a Cuban that takes a boat to Florida should get automatic permanent residency, but a Venezuelan who is running from Maduro's policies and had to make their way through some pretty dangerous travels across various borders and makes their way into the US doesn't deserve the same?

                        I don't mean to minimize what a Cuban would have to go through to get here as much as to point out that others go through some dangerous and difficult circumstances to do the same and don't receive the same benefit. What makes Cuba so special?
                        Our historical failure in light of the Bay of Pigs created a moral obligation to foment unrest there and to support dissenters or others forced leave. Our loyalty to the Cuban Americans in Florida is another reason.

                        I can see expanding it for refugees from Venezuela as well. Maduro is an asshole, but I don't believe he is as durable as Chavez.
                        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                        Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                        Comment

                        • Topper
                          Pre-Historic Man
                          • Nov 2011
                          • 11764

                          #312
                          Originally posted by myboynoah View Post

                          Now there, that's a response. Where has this been the past eight years?
                          Lol. Where was he when Poland wanted the missile defense system.
                          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                          Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                          Comment

                          • Northwestcoug
                            Cocked and Loaded
                            • May 2011
                            • 18016

                            #313
                            I'm gonna miss these:

                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

                            Comment

                            • creekster
                              It is NOT a monkey!
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 22661

                              #314
                              Manning pardoned.

                              https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/1....co/ExWbefuraf
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                              Comment

                              • Omaha 680
                                Senior Member
                                • Jul 2011
                                • 11181

                                #315
                                Originally posted by creekster View Post
                                I shouldn't be surprised, but I am.

                                Comment

                                Working...