Putin should admit he is gay. All will be forgiven and John Lewis could then go to the inaugural.
Obama's 2nd Term
Collapse
X
-
Interesting to compare manning to snowden.... Manning gave a hard drive full of confidential files to wikileaks, largely without know what was in them. Snowden worked with responsible journalist to carefully filter the information he leaked so nobody got hurt. Manning's motivation was hate/rage against the government. Snowden's motivation was that citizens needed to be aware of what the NSA was doing to the American public.Originally posted by creekster View Post"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
"Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
Manning is transgender. Snowden is not.Originally posted by Uncle Ted View PostInteresting to compare manning to snowden.... Manning gave a hard drive full of confidential files to wikileaks, largely without know what was in them. Snowden worked with responsible journalist to carefully filter the information he leaked so nobody got hurt. Manning's motivation was hate/rage against the government. Snowden's motivation was that citizens needed to be aware of what the NSA was doing to the American public.
Comment
-
Originally posted by Uncle Ted View PostInteresting to compare manning to snowden.... Manning gave a hard drive full of confidential files to wikileaks, largely without know what was in them. Snowden worked with responsible journalist to carefully filter the information he leaked so nobody got hurt. Manning's motivation was hate/rage against the government. Snowden's motivation was that citizens needed to be aware of what the NSA was doing to the American public.
Manning is Snowden is Assange. They are all assholes and should rot in their respective prisons.
Comment
-
Assange apparently is turning himself in... I guess he wants in on the pardons/sentence commutations that Obama is handing out.Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
Manning is Snowden is Assange. They are all assholes and should rot in their respective prisons."If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
"Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
This one actually makes me upset.Originally posted by Omaha 680 View PostI shouldn't be surprised, but I am.Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
-General George S. Patton
I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
-DOCTOR Wuap
Comment
-
Just kidding...Originally posted by Uncle Ted View PostAssange apparently is turning himself in... I guess he wants in on the pardons/sentence commutations that Obama is handing out.
Julian Assange will not hand himself in because Chelsea Manning's release won't happen immediately, lawyer says
Julian Assange will not hand himself in despite a promise to do so if Chelsea Manning was granted clemency, according to one of his lawyers.
WikiLeaks had pledged in a tweet that its founder would agree to be extradited to the US if Barack Obama granted clemency to Ms Manning, which he did in the final hours of his presidency. Mr Assange's lawyers initially seemed to suggest that promise would be carried through – telling reporters that he stood by his earlier comments – but it appears now that Mr Assange will stay inside the embassy.
[...]"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
"Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
-
Your cynicism is getting me down, man.Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View PostIt is like he is an American politician!Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!
For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.
Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."
Comment
-
Obama beat Gerald, Jimmy, and Harry...
Obama Averages 47.9% Job Approval as President
Barack Obama finished his tenure as president with a 47.9% average job approval rating. He ranks below eight presidents and ahead of only three -- Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter and Harry Truman -- in Gallup's polling history.
[...]
Barack Obama's average job approval rating during his eight years in office, 47.9%, ranks among the lowest in Gallup history. But he finished strong with 59% approval in Gallup's final measurement.
Good thing he finished strong so he didn't finish last."If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
"Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
But he turned them out on the National Mall!Originally posted by Uncle Ted View PostGive 'em Hell, Cougars!!!
For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.
Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."
Comment
Comment