Wells Fargo's positive forecast

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Topper
    Pre-Historic Man
    • Nov 2011
    • 11764

    #31
    Originally posted by falafel View Post
    hmmmm, disagree.
    I worked on many individual mods and on a one state program and BofA was the main stumbling block. They were all about maximizing for Trusts or ensuring they received the maximum no matter the harm to the borrower. I'd like to see evidence BofA ever deviated from a HAMP mod. I am aware of one Countrywide jumbo where the actual note was lost as well as the other portfolio dox where they are unable to foreclose. The HAmP mechanism is shitty. You string out your loan for forty years so that you will never have equity. What a crock but what should you expect from Obama.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

    Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

    Comment

    • falafel
      loves to talk on things
      • Mar 2009
      • 37975

      #32
      Originally posted by Topper View Post
      I worked on many individual mods and on a one state program and BofA was the main stumbling block. They were all about maximizing for Trusts or ensuring they received the maximum no matter the harm to the borrower. I'd like to see evidence BofA ever deviated from a HAMP mod. I am aware of one Countrywide jumbo where the actual note was lost as well as the other portfolio dox where they are unable to foreclose. The HAmP mechanism is shitty. You string out your loan for forty years so that you will never have equity. What a crock but what should you expect from Obama.
      I represented many banks in loan mods, including BoA. Maybe they didn't offer as many in-house mods as you wanted (of course, they under no obligation to offer any), but its incorrect to claim BoA never offered a non-HAMP mod.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

      Dig your own grave, and save!

      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • Topper
        Pre-Historic Man
        • Nov 2011
        • 11764

        #33
        Originally posted by falafel View Post
        I represented many banks in loan mods, including BoA. Maybe they didn't offer as many in-house mods as you wanted (of course, they under no obligation to offer any), but its incorrect to claim BoA never offered a non-HAMP mod.

        They were awful to deal with, from the borrower perspective. Of course, that is why fractionalized conduit lending is shitty. No local responsibility, no local caring. If it had been an S&L, they would care to keep the houses occupied and would have worked out much better for borrowers.

        Wells Fargo was much easier to work with.
        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

        Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

        Comment

        • Uncle Ted
          The Big 12 money shot.
          • Apr 2010
          • 28853

          #34
          Originally posted by Topper View Post
          I wish Bank of America would go under. That bank is unadulterated evil.
          It is more than BofA... The wikileaks stuff is showing that Citi had a heavy hand in picking all of Obama's cabinet (note the 'From' address). No wonder Citi got a huge bailout. The banks and the government seem to be in bed with each other. Maybe it is time to seriously start using Bitcoin to screw over the central bank.
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

          Comment

          • Topper
            Pre-Historic Man
            • Nov 2011
            • 11764

            #35
            Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            It is more than BofA... The wikileaks stuff is showing that Citi had a heavy hand in picking all of Obama's cabinet (note the 'From' address). No wonder Citi got a huge bailout. The banks and the government seem to be in bed with each other. Maybe it is time to seriously start using Bitcoin to screw over the central bank.
            Both major parties just bow and bend over to the major banks.

            The concept of quantitative easing is especially appalling. Buying assets from Goldman Sachs to add liquidity to the market all the while a bunch of buddies make billions.

            I read an article, allegedly authored by Obama in the Economist, where he complains about the GOP's austerity in the midst of the crisis. The deficit spending concept has always amazed me. By borrowing more than you take in, you will borrow yourself into prosperity.

            Here is an economist who makes a lot more sense than those whom Obama follows. http://www.johnbtaylor.com/
            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

            Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

            Comment

            Working...