Hey, Mitt: TAKE OFF THE GLOVES

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #106
    Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
    Wait. Who are you?

    I'm not interested in wasting any more time on this dialogue unless you know a Reagan, Huntsman, or Marriott.
    I know a Reagan. She is a CTR-6 in my ward. Really sweet little girl.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • Jeff Lebowski
      Corporate lackey for Jesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 69687

      #107
      Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
      I think you've become desensitized to the board's generally snarky tone. Perhaps you should do a cleanse and come back with revitalized eyes. Then you will see that I am often long-suffering and quick to turn the other cheek.
      Clearly I am part of the global conspiracy.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

      Comment

      • DU Ute
        RIP CUF
        • Dec 2008
        • 7393

        #108
        Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Clearly I am part of the global conspiracy.
        That's a pretty snarky response.
        "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
        "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
        "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

        Comment

        • SloanHater
          Banned
          • Feb 2009
          • 1348

          #109
          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          I know a Reagan. She is a CTR-6 in my ward. Really sweet little girl.
          She may be sweet now, just wait until she meets a Frank.

          Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Clearly I am part of the global conspiracyproblem.

          Comment

          • Shaka
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2008
            • 10449

            #110
            Newt looked like he wanted to take a swing at Mitt. Rick and Ron are afterthoughts tonight. Must be frustrating for them. Personally I'd like to see Rick go after Newt a bit more.

            Comment

            • Viking
              Banned
              • Jun 2009
              • 6470

              #111
              Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
              She may be sweet now, just wait until she meets a Frank.



              This is one of the creepier posts here.

              Comment

              • DU Ute
                RIP CUF
                • Dec 2008
                • 7393

                #112
                Originally posted by Viking View Post
                This is one of the creepier posts here.
                Yes, and that's a pretty high bar to reach.
                "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

                Comment

                • HauteCoug
                  Wants a Silver Fox
                  • Oct 2011
                  • 899

                  #113
                  Viking, you just gave me new ways to piss mom off. I'd never heard the Nancy/Sinatra rumor. She'll love that one.

                  Anyway, back to Mitt. Am I the only who found Viking's title punny?
                  what I am is what I am and I does what I does.

                  Comment

                  • LA Ute
                    Receiver of Memory
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 19512

                    #114
                    Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
                    I don't view my 'jab' as an insult. Would Ann be polite if you said hi? For sure. Would Ann carry the conversation at dinner? Nope.
                    So you've had dinner with her? . (I am just teasing you.)
                    “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                    ― W.H. Auden


                    "God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                    -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons


                    "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

                    Comment

                    • Flystripper
                      Degenerate Gambler
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 14089

                      #115
                      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                      I'm trying to agree with you that you are not knowledgeable on the subject.

                      If you would like a pop culture reference to Frank and Nancy that pre-dates your wikipedia smoking gun, you can check out the video for "Land of Confusion" by Genesis. That is from the mid 80s. Pay attention to the book Nancy is reading in bed at the beginning and end of the video. You won't know the book, of course, but you can Google it.
                      All that I remember about the video is the massive amount of sweat in the bed. In fact I have been trying to purge my memory of that video since it is more than a little bit creepy. Puppets freak me out more than a little.
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

                      Comment

                      • SloanHater
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 1348

                        #116
                        Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
                        So you've had dinner with her? . (I am just teasing you.)
                        Perhaps.

                        Comment

                        Working...