Hey, Mitt: TAKE OFF THE GLOVES

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • old_gregg
    scaly man fish
    • Nov 2009
    • 16915

    #91
    Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
    Business, Family, and I live in Michigan, so you're bound to bump into a Romney eventually.

    Satisfied? Should I provide an entire list of references so you can properly evaluate my opinion in the future?
    yes. TIA.
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

    Comment

    • DU Ute
      RIP CUF
      • Dec 2008
      • 7393

      #92
      Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
      Business, Family, and I live in Michigan, so you're bound to bump into a Romney eventually.

      Satisfied? Should I provide an entire list of references so you can properly evaluate my opinion in the future?
      Maybe she was just not approachable with you. I'm sure there are a lot of otherwise outgoing, gregarious people that clam up when they meet you.
      "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
      "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
      "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

      Comment

      • DU Ute
        RIP CUF
        • Dec 2008
        • 7393

        #93
        I waited on the Romneys once. Can I get in on this discussion?
        "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
        "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
        "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

        Comment

        • Moliere
          One man.....one pie
          • Oct 2009
          • 27886

          #94
          I shook Mitt's hand at a wedding reception. He was in the line of MJ's cousins wedding. This was post 2002 Olympics so it was very cool to meet him as he was a rock star in SLC by then.
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

          Comment

          • SloanHater
            Banned
            • Feb 2009
            • 1348

            #95
            Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
            Maybe she was just not approachable with you. I'm sure there are a lot of otherwise outgoing, gregarious people that clam up when they meet you.
            Good One. And The Dude wonders why I am the way I am.

            [edit] By the way LA, Cranbrook is NOT a high school.
            Last edited by SloanHater; 01-23-2012, 07:54 PM.

            Comment

            • CardiacCoug
              вот так штука
              • Nov 2008
              • 11013

              #96
              Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
              Business, Family, and I live in Michigan, so you're bound to bump into a Romney eventually.
              LOL!

              Comment

              • DU Ute
                RIP CUF
                • Dec 2008
                • 7393

                #97
                Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
                Good One. And The Dude wonders why I am the way I am.

                [edit] By the way LA, Cranbrook is NOT a high school.
                I think we're all wondering the same thing.
                "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

                Comment

                • SloanHater
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 1348

                  #98
                  Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                  I think we're all wondering the same thing.
                  Wait. Who are you?

                  I'm not interested in wasting any more time on this dialogue unless you know a Reagan, Huntsman, or Marriott.

                  Comment

                  • DU Ute
                    RIP CUF
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 7393

                    #99
                    Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                    LOL!
                    I wonder if he bumps into Kid Rock or Eminem on occasion.
                    "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                    "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                    "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

                    Comment

                    • DU Ute
                      RIP CUF
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 7393

                      #100
                      Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
                      Wait. Who are you?

                      I'm not interested in wasting any more time on this dialogue unless you know a Reagan, Huntsman, or Marriott.
                      I used to deliver John Huntsman Sr's Salt Lake Tribune every morning. Boom, bitches!!!!
                      "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                      "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                      "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

                      Comment

                      • SloanHater
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 1348

                        #101
                        Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                        I wonder if he bumps into Kid Rock or Eminem on occasion.
                        I did see Marshall and Shawn play Comerica, which was the shiz. Never seen Bob. I hide when I hear Ted tromping through the woods.

                        Comment

                        • Jeff Lebowski
                          Corporate lackey for Jesus
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 69716

                          #102
                          Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
                          They certainly don't.

                          Had LA simply asked how I knew the Romneys, perhaps events would have transpired differently.

                          I simply try to match the tone of those whom I engage.
                          I see. It is everyone else's fault.

                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                          Comment

                          • SloanHater
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 1348

                            #103
                            Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            I see. It is everyone else's fault.

                            I think you've become desensitized to the board's generally snarky tone. Perhaps you should do a cleanse and come back with revitalized eyes. Then you will see that I am often long-suffering and quick to turn the other cheek.

                            Comment

                            • byu71
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 22070

                              #104
                              I was in the mission home with Mitt. He doesn't remember me.

                              Comment

                              • DU Ute
                                RIP CUF
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 7393

                                #105
                                Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                                I was in the mission home with Mitt. He doesn't remember me.
                                It's probably the mustache.
                                "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                                "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                                "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

                                Comment

                                Working...