The 2012 Republican Primary thread, early edition

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Viking
    Banned
    • Jun 2009
    • 6470

    #2356
    Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
    Am I the only one who's for Mitt despite that he's a Mormon?
    His religious affiliation means nothing to me. He could be a Scientologist and I'd vote for him.

    Comment

    • pellegrino
      miserere me
      • Jan 2009
      • 12100

      #2357
      Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
      The conservative wankers on NPR say whoever wins Ohio popular vote whill acquire a load of intangibles that mean a lot more than delegate differentials.
      that will only prove true if Santorum wins. Romney's critics (and they are many) will still say that his win was unimpressive and negates any potential momentum.
      Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
      God forgives many things for an act of mercy
      Alessandro Manzoni

      Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

      pelagius

      Comment

      • myboynoah
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 21719

        #2358
        Mitt's lead in Montgomery County is widening.

        Thanks YO!
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

        For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

        Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

        Comment

        • Omaha 680
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2011
          • 11182

          #2359
          Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
          CNN saying Romney is going to move ahead in Ohio.

          I knew it!

          Comment

          • YOhio
            Hipster Mode
            • Nov 2008
            • 26165

            #2360
            Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
            Mitt's lead in Montgomery County is widening.

            Thanks YO!

            Comment

            • Viking
              Banned
              • Jun 2009
              • 6470

              #2361
              Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              Nooo!! Not the group sex/polygamy smiley!!!

              Comment

              • Moliere
                One man.....one pie
                • Oct 2009
                • 27889

                #2362
                Google is showing a 2,000 vote margin with 79% of the vote. Crazy! Time for Mitt to put his boot on santorums neck.
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                Comment

                • Jeff Lebowski
                  Corporate lackey for Jesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 69723

                  #2363
                  Santorum is toast in Ohio.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                  Comment

                  • Shaka
                    Senior Member
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 10450

                    #2364
                    I'd love to see the the room Rick's in when he is overtaken by Mitt.

                    Comment

                    • Omaha 680
                      Senior Member
                      • Jul 2011
                      • 11182

                      #2365
                      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      70% reporting in Ohio and Mitt is still down 15,000 votes. He is toast.
                      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      Santorum is toast in Ohio.
                      You're like Bernard Shaw on Election Night 2000.

                      Comment

                      • Viking
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 6470

                        #2366
                        Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                        I'd love to see the the room Rick's in when he is overtaken by Mitt.
                        Intrade had Romney at 33% chance of victory in Ohio 15 mins ago.

                        Now at 90%

                        Comment

                        • Tone Loc
                          Junior Member
                          • Apr 2009
                          • 475

                          #2367
                          I am too much of a skeptic, I still think santorum wins the popular in ohio.

                          Comment

                          • Viking
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 6470

                            #2368
                            Originally posted by Tone Loc View Post
                            I am too much of a skeptic, I still think santorum wins the popular in ohio.
                            What is it about math you don't like?

                            Comment

                            • YOhio
                              Hipster Mode
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 26165

                              #2369
                              Mitt wins Idaho! Thanks, Lost Student and Pelado!

                              Comment

                              • Tone Loc
                                Junior Member
                                • Apr 2009
                                • 475

                                #2370
                                Originally posted by Viking View Post
                                What is it about math you don't like?
                                Well, I haven't been following it too closely, is the universal language calling it for Mitt?

                                Comment

                                Working...