Confirmed: Jon Huntsman is a wanker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    I think he would get obliterated by Spencer Cox. I hope so.
    I wonder who the SL Tribune would endorse.

Comment

• Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
      I wonder who the SL Tribune would endorse.
      My guess is that with both being republicans, the tribune would be more apt to endorse whatever cashier you last used at Albertsons as long as she is a Democrat...even better if she is transgender.
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
        My guess is that with both being republicans, the tribune would be more apt to endorse whatever cashier you last used at Albertsons as long as she is a Democrat...even better if she is transgender.
        Uh, the Huntsmans own the Salt Lake Tribune.

Comment

• Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
          https://i.imgur.com/U7Ghu2s.gif
          Last edited by LVAllen; 08-06-2019, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
            Yeah, I know...it appears Moliere didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post

I can't stand that guy.
              Look, I hate Trump. I would’ve respected Huntsman if he quit Trump’s administration because of its awfulness. But no, he’s just a selfish opportunist. He was governor before and he ditched out. He doesn’t keep commitments. If this wasn’t a presidential primary year I’d consider registering as a Republican to support Cox.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                Look, I hate Trump. I would’ve respected Huntsman if he quit Trump’s administration because of its awfulness. But no, he’s just a selfish opportunist. He was governor before and he ditched out. He doesn’t keep commitments. If this wasn’t a presidential primary year I’d consider registering as a Republican to support Cox.
                Go ahead and switch. If you are in Utah, your vote in the democratic presidential primary is of no consequence.

Comment

• Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                  Ha, I forgot about that. I still think they’d endorse Misty Snow
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                    Ha, I forgot about that. I still think they’d endorse Misty Snow
                    Keep going to the well. Eventually you may find water.

Comment

• Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                      Keep going to the well. Eventually you may find water.
                      lol
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• https://www.ksl.com/article/46703726...-utah-governor

Abby Huntsman said Monday she is leaving "The View" to assist her father, Jon Huntsman Jr., in his run to be Utah's governor.
                        I'm pretty much an "anybody but Huntsman" guy in this year's election.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                          https://www.ksl.com/article/46703726...-utah-governor

I'm pretty much an "anybody but Huntsman" guy in this year's election.
                          I’m not an anybody but Huntsman, but I’m close. I don’t want Chaffetz or Bishop. I’d be thrilled with Cox.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                            I’m not an anybody but Huntsman, but I’m close. I don’t want Chaffetz or Bishop. I’d be thrilled with Cox.
                            I should be more specific: I'm "anybody of those candidates that have declared but Huntsman".

Chaffetz has already stated he's not running. Bishop has been waffling around on it for months and months now and is supposed to announce sometime this month if he'll run. My guess is he won't now that Cox and Huntsman are dominating and Bishop is only polling at 9% among Republicans.

Comment

• And just like that, Bishop announces he won't run:

https://www.ksl.com/article/46703788...-thomas-wright

For some reason, this bit made me chuckle:

But he did not rule out joining Wright or another Republican in the race as a lieutenant governor candidate, saying that is “not my decision or choice to do. Somebody else has to answer that question”

Comment

• Every time I see this thread title I smile and think "that's so true."

Comment

Working...
                                X