Utah, Beer and Guns

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • il Padrino Ute
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 19161

    #16
    Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
    Yep. And/or Texas. That is why everyone here loves me so much. I am a Californian AND a Texan!
    Most folks I know love Texans because of their politics. For that reason, I won't mention that you moved to Utah from Texas.
    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

    Comment

    • FMCoug
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 6825

      #17
      Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
      Most folks I know love Texans because of their politics. For that reason, I won't mention that you moved to Utah from Texas.
      Typical Ute. Twisting the facts. And for the record, I haven't lived in California since it was a Reagan stronghold.
      "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

      Comment

      • il Padrino Ute
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 19161

        #18
        Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
        Typical Ute. Twisting the facts. And for the record, I haven't lived in California since it was a Reagan stronghold.
        What facts did I twist?

        What has California done for us lately? Not a damn thing. Screw it!
        "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


        "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

        Comment

        • falafel
          loves to talk on things
          • Mar 2009
          • 37996

          #19
          Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
          Yep. And/or Texas. That is why everyone here loves me so much. I am a Californian AND a Texan!
          And now a Utahn. I can't wait for the time when you move to another state and start extolling all things Utah.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

          Dig your own grave, and save!

          "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

          "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

          Comment

          • FMCoug
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 6825

            #20
            Originally posted by falafel View Post
            And now a Utahn. I can't wait for the time when you move to another state and start extolling all things Utah.
            If the stat is called Hell and has Canadian climate, that might happen.
            "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 37996

              #21
              Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
              If the stat is called Hell and has Canadian climate, that might happen.
              Maybe you should move to Florida next. That would complete the triumvirate of most self-absorbed states.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • FMCoug
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 6825

                #22
                Originally posted by falafel View Post
                Maybe you should move to Florida next. That would complete the triumvirate of most self-absorbed important states.
                You left out New York but aside from that you're right.
                "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

                Comment

                Working...