Superbowl Commercial Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FN Phat
    I ♥ gateway sex
    • Feb 2009
    • 8691

    #106
    Originally posted by Tim View Post
    Hey, I said nothing of the sort, and I wasn't suggesting anything. I think pickups are the one area in which American vehicles have traditionally been superior, but I'm intrigued by the Tundra and the Titan (although since they're built in North America they might as well be considered American cars). I recall that you work in the construction business, and I imagine that someone in that line of work will always know better than I do about pickups. I'd like to have a pickup at some point down the road, but it won't be in this house.
    I was just teasing you...I really like the new Tundra, F-150 and the Silverado (if you are looking at a 1/2 ton). It all depends what your needs are.
    I'm your huckleberry.


    "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

    Comment

    • Paperback Writer
      Signature won a Pulitzer
      • Nov 2010
      • 5211

      #107
      Regardless of where it was built - I've driven a Chrysler 300C for the past 3 years and love it.
      “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
      "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

      Comment

      • Shaka
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2008
        • 10450

        #108
        My Titan has been fantastic.

        Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

        Comment

        Working...